New AGAIN!!!

Options
tamilove1
tamilove1 Posts: 13 Member
I have tried sooo many times to really tried hard to follow through with this and any other calorie counting diet!!!! I tried WW and I just can't be bothered with counting all my foods!!!!! The reason why I do like this site is due to the new scanner...it is pretty much exact. This way I can enter my foods for breakfast/snack and lunch within minutes. Unfortunatley I always revert back to not following through. I get lazy and just weak and depressed. Any suggestions as to how I can stay focused on this diet? I really want to lose like 20 lbs -especially in my belly area...

Replies

• DoozerDMB
    DoozerDMB Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Hi from a fellow ex-WW member also :)
    Just remember to take things one day at a time...even one meal if neccessary. How about tracking your foods the night before for what you are planning on eating the next day? I try to plan my menus out for the week...at least dinner. That gives me an idea as to what I cn have the rest of the day.
    Good luck! Feel free to add me if you want/need more support :wink:
  • ljones_848
    ljones_848 Posts: 22
    Options
    Hi
    I have also tried and failed many diets over the past few years. My advice is get as many friends as possible and be honest with your food diary.

Feel free to add me x
  • Yogafan24
    Yogafan24 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have struggled with making the wrong choices when it comes to food. I would rather eat a few scoops of ice cream (reallly any dessert) than actual food. But I know that in the long run , it's doesn't fuel my body, It;s just empty calories. Creating healthy versions of your favorite foods will definitely help. You can follow me if you want. I just started.
  • dfair1967
    dfair1967 Posts: 91
    Options
    Welcome to Mfp you can add me also if you wish. I can use more friends to give and get support.