Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Happy and Sad

doubleloop23
doubleloop23 Posts: 86
edited September 19 in Motivation and Support
So the scale says I gained a little over a pound back so I'm sad :sad: ... but the measurements say I'm smaller so I'm happy about that :happy: ... I just wish the scale numbers were smaller:ohwell:

Replies

• BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    So the scale says I gained a little over a pound back so I'm sad :sad: ... but the measurements say I'm smaller so I'm happy about that :happy: ... I just wish the scale numbers were smaller:ohwell:

Be patient, the scale WILL go down! :smile: As long as you "work with your numbers" and get some exercise, you WILL lose the weight that you want to! :smile:
  • staclo
    staclo Posts: 511 Member

Yep, I had the same issue. Be happy for the measurements, and be patient...the scale will change!
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    I'd rather see my measurments get smaller, cause that means clothes fitting better. :flowerforyou:
  • Miggs
    Miggs Posts: 2
    Ooooohhhh how I can relate from when I started training! I pay more attn to my measurements then the actual scale now because I gain muscle easily. I reached a goal weight of 128 but I am now 132 because of my muscle gain over the past yr. Be proud on your achievments and keep'er goin! GREAT WORK!
This discussion has been closed.