Ripped in 30

Has anyone done "Ripped in 30" by Jillian Michaels?? So excited to start but would love some tips and comments

Thanks

Replies

• kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    I'm in the process of doing it now, however, I recommend 30 Day Shred first. Both have a lot of the same moves, however, so either one will work. 30 Day Shred is just the more popular of the two. Be prepared to give it your all and you'll have amazing results!!!
  • Geisha_girl
    Geisha_girl Posts: 36
    Thanks, it's really exciting. I considered doing 30 day shred but I don't have much to lose. it's more just toning. Fingers crossed the results are good.
  • kevin3344
    Here are my results. The far left pic was last summer, the middle pic was when I completed 30 Day Shred a couple of months ago, and the last pic is the 16th day of Ripped In 30. I'm also training for a half-marathon so it's taking me a while to finish it....more like 45 days. Both are great DVDs. I plan on doing 6 Week 6 Pack next. All for $9 apiece and 20-25 minutes a day!

Ripped-In-30-Day17-results-01.gif
  • EmeriaDewes
    EmeriaDewes Posts: 73 Member
    How can be man get a great result, you look amazing!!!
  • Geisha_girl
    Geisha_girl Posts: 36
    WOW!! Amazing results. You must be really happy.
  • kevin3344
    I'm pleased with the results, Jillian works wonders. The first Level (on both DVDs) can kind of fool you because they are easy. But Levels 2 and 3 on both are really, really hard!! I had to take breaks in between.

Give it your all, however, and I'm sure you'll do well. Oh, and don't forget to take before / after pics!! You'll start to see results in the first week or so believe it or not. It's that good.
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    I'm loving Ripped in 30 but got a little dismayed when I encountered week 3 recently. Ohhh is it a killer! I sorta love to hate Jillian. :grumble: