OH MY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
JStarnes
JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
MY HUSBAND JUST WON $500 ON A LOTTERY TICKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok so I meant to put this in the "fun & games/chit-chat" thread. Sorry for the confusion :ohwell: people are probably looking at the title thinking I have some great success news. :noway: sorry!

Replies

• jdelisle
    jdelisle Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    That's awesome :) What are you going to do with it?
  • JStarnes
    Options
    Give it to his grandmother - we owe her money, so although we can't go out & blow it, it's a big burden off us this month to not worry about paying her back. She doesn't hound us, but I just feel guily about taking her money.
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    MY HUSBAND JUST WON $500 ON A LOTTERY TICKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok so I meant to put this in the "fun & games/chit-chat" thread. Sorry for the confusion :ohwell: people are probably looking at the title thinking I have some great success news. :noway: sorry!

:laugh: I just read your message about your husband winning 500.00 on a lottery ticket to my husband, and he said "and he TOLD her?!!!" :laugh: Men! :laugh: Geeez!
  • JStarnes
    Options
    haha nice. My husband knows better - I work at the bank, he know's I'd find out - either by him putting the money in or not using any money at all out of the account when right now he spends like mad. :tongue: But it wouldn't surprise me if he tried! haha
  • gustergirl
    gustergirl Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    THats such an awesome surprise! congrats!
  • 1Sweets
    1Sweets Posts: 395
    Options
    Don't you just love, love, love that?:happy: Congratulations! :drinker: And....good to see young people be so responsible too. Your parents raised you well. :flowerforyou: Enjoy your 4th of July weekend.
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Congrads to your hubby.

I would have been tempted to give back $350-$450 to granny and keep some back for a treat.

Something else, did he show you he won $500, or tell you he won $500.:tongue::laugh:

Some people will win $1,000 and tell others they only won $500. :laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    awesome!!:flowerforyou:
  • JStarnes
    Options
    :laugh: it's def. $500 - he is letting me "cash" the ticket because he doesn't think I believe him. For that exact reason - HE is one of those "oh I won $500" when he actually won $1000 haha
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!