A "to be continued" thread...

Options
AFluffyNyamma
AFluffyNyamma Posts: 99 Member
I didn't really want to do it, but I feel I should show myself and others what change I made from my normal life to now.

Well I used to be active on thedailyplate before it became livestrong... and this is where I started out.

I don't think there was ever a time that I can remember not being overweight... habits grew like pulling the shirt over my mouth so no one could see my double chin. I was nearing 170, maybe I hit it I don't know. I started trying to loose weight at 167lbs

0edf11b8-1727-41f2-bae7-9854bf419808Large.jpg

639a4f3b-517b-4d62-93fe-e4aef31b8c3fLarge.jpg

Well heres me today, I've made a lot of changes in my life from then and i'm looking now to tone myself.

IMAG03902.jpg

IMAG03962.jpg

So many things have changed in my life since I've lost this weight. Today was a victory for me to fit into a size 8 pant size for the first time. I hope this year to be the fittest I ever was and stronger than ever! Wish me luck guys and I'll wish you luck. :)

Thanks for reading.

Replies

• jboccio90
    jboccio90 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    YAY! You are amazing!
    You look great, so glad you shared!
  • gailosborne
    gailosborne Posts: 435
    Options
    Fabulous!!
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look amazing!
  • AFluffyNyamma
    Options
    Thank you very very much ladies!

Its hard looking at those old pictures! D:
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    A beautiful transformation! Looking forward to more as you continue your quest.
  • Mirandas5bgirls
    Mirandas5bgirls Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Amazing and congrats on the size 8's!
  • Julz2586
    Julz2586 Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    GREAT WORK! you look amazing!!
  • LynC33
    LynC33 Posts: 196
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!! Stunning grl!!
  • AFluffyNyamma
    Options
    Thank you all for all the kind words... A continuing journey for me :flowerforyou:
  • SorchaRavenlock
    SorchaRavenlock Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Wow, you like amazing, like a different person! You truly are an inspiration. Congratulations on the size 8 as well :flowerforyou:
  • Julietecosse
    Julietecosse Posts: 165
    Options
    Congrats. You look fantastic. You must be so proud of yourself. Good luck for your continuing journey to be the best you can be. You can do it. We all can if we really really want to, and I want to do it. Thanks for letting us see your wonderful transformation.
  • Neyllogem
    Neyllogem Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats on your weight loss and keep up the good work. :)
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look great.
  • AFluffyNyamma
    Options
    Thanks again for all the wonderful support and kind comments

I'm glad I'm not trying to go it alone like I have done in the past.. my environment is a bit toxic at times and its really nice to hear encouragement.. :blushing:
  • LORRIE22
    LORRIE22 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK ADORABLE NOW.....AND HAVE A REALLY CUTE FIGURE!

CONGRATULATIONS!

YOUR HARD WORK HAS REALLY PAID OFF.

:heart: :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • rima933
    rima933 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    What a great change! You look amazing! So pretty! Do you mind letting us in on the changes you made...please
  • THEErikaR
    THEErikaR Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful!! Well done :)
  • AFluffyNyamma
    Options
    Thanks all.. your kind words are highly appreciated
    What a great change! You look amazing! So pretty! Do you mind letting us in on the changes you made...please

Oh well I had to change my mentalities I had about eating. I'd always over eat and finish other's foods because I truly hated being wasteful. My parents (i live at home) would buy all sorts of things and never eat them and I didn't want them to throw things out. So I started distancing myself from their foods and focused on myself and smaller portions. I also tried eating out far less. I don't really know how to cook yet but I'm getting there.

Also I noticed that I wouldn't loose any weight if I didn't do both exercise and healthy eating. I think I lowered my calories to 1200 on thedailyplate but they deleted all my old starting info so I can't exactly recall. I started trying out "hungry girl" recipes and tried also natural frozen foods. Uhm now I'm more active than before and keep trying to switch up my routines. I plateau easily and often but It's not going to stop me from tackling it with all I have. I change eating habits and intake constantly and I workout vigorously and almost every day. Change up my workouts often so my body has less of a chance of plateauing
  • rima933
    rima933 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Thanks all.. your kind words are highly appreciated

Oh well I had to change my mentalities I had about eating. I'd always over eat and finish other's foods because I truly hated being wasteful. My parents (i live at home) would buy all sorts of things and never eat them and I didn't want them to throw things out. So I started distancing myself from their foods and focused on myself and smaller portions. I also tried eating out far less. I don't really know how to cook yet but I'm getting there.

Also I noticed that I wouldn't loose any weight if I didn't do both exercise and healthy eating. I think I lowered my calories to 1200 on thedailyplate but they deleted all my old starting info so I can't exactly recall. I started trying out "hungry girl" recipes and tried also natural frozen foods. Uhm now I'm more active than before and keep trying to switch up my routines. I plateau easily and often but It's not going to stop me from tackling it with all I have. I change eating habits and intake constantly and I workout vigorously and almost every day. Change up my workouts often so my body has less of a chance of plateauing

wow good for you! Thanks for sharing your successful story with us! You did great! Good luck with the last few pounds. I can relate to the whole being wasteful thing im the exact same way:
  • SCSTWG
    SCSTWG Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Impressive! Keep it up.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!