Progress - I'm making it!

Options
I've been working on getting fit and healthy since Christmas 2011. I have lost a little more than 20 lbs in about four months. I just wanted to share some photos of my progress to help motivate me and remind me of how far I've come, even if it doesn't seem like I've made that big of a dent in my overall 90 lbs loss goal. Encouragement and motivational words are much appreciated.

After the first 10 lb loss...It looks like it all went from my cheeks! LOL

Desktop1.jpg

Christmas 2011 (255 lbs)

427600_10150624966793977_748763976_9134580_919118185_n.jpg

March 2011 (243 lbs)

Untitled-1.jpg

Today, May 2011! (231 lbs)

2012-05-07150144-1.jpg

New bathing suit and all! :D

Replies

• rocketass99
    rocketass99 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    You looks fantastic.
  • wheezybreezy
    wheezybreezy Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You're taking years off your appearance! :happy:
  • Aquaduckie
    Aquaduckie Posts: 115
    Options
    Wow! What a difference! You're looking great! I like your new swim suit, too!
  • mimimonster
    mimimonster Posts: 18
    Options
    Thank you so much, ladies! The other day, I told the nurse at my chiropractor's office my REAL weight for the first time in years. I shaved off anywhere from 20-50 lbs from the real number every time I was asked, no matter the situation. My weight on my driver's license has NEVER been accurate. My weight has only dropped 25-ish lbs and 230 is still FAR from my goal, but...It's such an improvement that I was proud to tell her. It was a revelation for me. :) What an awesome feeling!
  • Julietecosse
    Julietecosse Posts: 165
    Options
    How encouraging for you.
  • cjstagg
    cjstagg Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You are totally rocking it out, girl. Keep up the good work!!
  • amibeachcomber
    Options
    You look amazing. Congrats!
  • SpydrMnky27
    SpydrMnky27 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Fantastic progress! You look great!!!
  • vinniepearce
    Options
    you are looking cute! keep it up!
  • graves2102
    graves2102 Posts: 38
    Options
    Woahh! You are hot in that last pic haha! Great going <3 What an inspiration!
  • anarose13
    anarose13 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    you can see the weight loss in more then just your face. your doing great hun! keep focused and you will reach your next goal in no time!
  • bethhyg
    bethhyg Posts: 209
    Options
    Congrats on your first 20lbs.
  • mimimonster
    mimimonster Posts: 18
    Options
    Thank you, everyone!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!