Back again and looking for some support!

Options
Neyllogem
Neyllogem Posts: 14 Member
Hello! My name is Cody. I used MFP about a year ago and I was doing pretty well until I fell off the bandwagon. I plan on sticking around this time and I'm looking for some people to lose some weight with!

I'm about 260 lbs and I'm looking to get to about 160. I'm 20 years old (21 in June) and a college student studying computer science. I've also been a vegetarian for over a year now but of course I haven't been eating the right foods at all. :P But if you're vegetarian or vegan then you should add me! Anyone else is welcome too!

Let's do this together!

Replies

• thevirtualrunner
    thevirtualrunner Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I love meat...so if you don't mind a meatatarian on your friends list then feel free to add me. I could use some additional motivation.

At my heaviest I was about 260 lbs but I'm currently at 223 and have been here for a while after falling off the bandwagon. I want to get to 196 lbs first and see how I look and feel. If I've still got this muffin top gut of mine at that point I will continue on to a new goal!
  • Neyllogem
    Neyllogem Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I love meat...so if you don't mind a meatatarian on your friends list then feel free to add me. I could use some additional motivation.

At my heaviest I was about 260 lbs but I'm currently at 223 and have been here for a while after falling off the bandwagon. I want to get to 196 lbs first and see how I look and feel. If I've still got this muffin top gut of mine at that point I will continue on to a new goal!

I don't mind! :P Anyone is welcome! :D Congrats on your weight loss!
  • jon40084
    jon40084 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hi Cody - feel free to add me. I started at 220 and now down to 203, definitely up for loosing another 16-20lbs
  • Auntycincin
    Auntycincin Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    :smile: hi cody, before i started on my weightloss journey i weighed a massive 144kgs. although my weight didn't bother me i am now on a new journey to lose weight. i wish you the best of luck and i know with the support of others your dreams will come true. so if you would like to add me plz do
  • Auntycincin
    Auntycincin Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    22257725.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • AFluffyNyamma
    AFluffyNyamma Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hey Cody, thanks for the add. I tried going vegetarian but at the moment I'm a meat eater again. I completely understand about falling off the wagon, so I hope we can all be here to motivate you to stay on for good! Comp sci whoo hoo!
  • Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I'll support you!! BUT keep in mind I have a sense of humor, and say inappropriate things sometimes.. don't add me if you can't handle it hahaha! But, I am a good support system, plus I need the support myself.. im quite hefty!
  • LisaManySongs
    Options
    Hi Cody welcome back! I understand falling off the wagon. This is my second go round with mfp. I still have a ways to go (about halfway to goal). Sending friend request! :smile:
  • perpetuallyfit
    perpetuallyfit Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Hey Cody welcome back!! You can do it!! :)