Dress NSV

Options
cdpm
cdpm Posts: 297 Member
I ordered a dress last week online. I thought I would go for the smaller ambitions size normally a UK (size 16/14 in dresses) so that when summer comes I'll be nice and toned and have a nice dress to wear and feel happy in after its sat in the wardrobe for a few months.
It arrived today and it fits!!
UK size 12, US 8 and I'm so chuffed. I'm not going to lie, when I get more toned legs, it will look even better, but one baby step at a time!
Going to wear it all day now :smile:

Replies

• mali240
    mali240 Posts: 126
    Options
    so happy for you!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • FoodieGal09
    FoodieGal09 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Well done! Bet that felt awesome.
  • sting5
    sting5 Posts: 408
    Options
    What a great feeling! You earned it!
  • moepwr
    moepwr Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Awesome! congrats!
  • Julietecosse
    Julietecosse Posts: 165
    Options
    I know exactly how you feel, because this morning I was able to pull up the zip on trousers which I bought last summer, but which wouldnt zip over my tummy. Great feeling. Lets look forward to lots more days like today.
  • cdpm
    cdpm Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone :-) It feels especially good as the scales haven't moved for about 4 weeks. Just goes to show the scales aren't always the way
  • FearLessNess1
    Options
    That's awesome! What a feeling!
  • Genie30
    Genie30 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Glad your seeing the results of your efforts! Your right about the scales, scales are evil!
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! So glad it fits! and I'm sure my the summer (and even now) you look amazing in it! :)
  • rosesedge
    rosesedge Posts: 36
    Options
    I've had something similar - it's my 21st on Friday, and I'm going to dinner on Thursday with friends. I had no idea what to wear, and ended up getting out a dress I haven't worn in nearly 2 years. It was a bit tight then, so I wasn't hopeful. But when I tried it on it fit almost perfectly, and I'm two holes tighter on the belt! I am so looking forward to that dinner now I'll feel confident in my clothes :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!