new pics posted!!

Options
Innerglow
Innerglow Posts: 1,074 Member
I just added this new picture of me about 3 years ago.Before I started losing my baby weight I was 68 lbs heavier than I was in this picture, i'm now just 37 lbs away! It is my new motivation to get back down to my pre-pregnancy weight which was 175. This new goal seems so much more attainable. Looking back I realize I was way too hard on myself. I will get back down to 175 hopefully by December and then I will work on looking even better than I did then! I can't wait to see what I look like as a fit, healthy person!:drinker:
(sorry about the rant guys, I had to get it out!):flowerforyou:

Replies

• slimmingmom
    slimmingmom Posts: 297
    Options
    :frown: Don't see any pics! We started at the exact same weight though (243) and my pre-pregnancy weight was 175 too, lol. My goal weight is 135 though!
  • Innerglow
    Options
    :frown: Don't see any pics! We started at the exact same weight though (243) and my pre-pregnancy weight was 175 too, lol. My goal weight is 135 though!

Sorry I posted new pics to my profile I have NO IDEA how to post them on a thread haha! My next goal is to be that weight and then after that i'm gonna set my next goal to be 140. I have hard time looking that far in the future and actually feeling like I can do it. I've gotta syke myself out!:blushing: :laugh:
  • slimmingmom
    slimmingmom Posts: 297
    Options
    That's what I do too! I set mini goals instead of one long, neverending goal :laugh:
  • cnutbrown
    cnutbrown Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I cant wait to be where you are! 30 lbs down! I started at 230 and am down to 218, but it has taken 5 weeks! I have a 4 1/2 month old and 8 yr old twin girls. I haven't been less then 170 in over 9 years and would like to get there soon!!!

You look great!
  • Innerglow
    Options
    :flowerforyou: All we have to do is stick to it, I've got a long way to go still but i'm tired of the being the chubby younger sister and the overweight mommy! I've still got 73 lbs to go but we can do it!!:flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I had to do small bites. Had a teacher say once, upon receiving the class syllabus and doing this:noway:

"How do you eat an elephant"

"One bite at a time!"

So I set my goals for 10 lbs. The first 3 sets were a LOT easier than this last set of 10....but it is only 10 so I can handle it!! :laugh:
  • wendymuse
    wendymuse Posts: 39
    Options
    I cant wait to be where you are! 30 lbs down! I started at 230 and am down to 218, but it has taken 5 weeks! I have a 4 1/2 month old and 8 yr old twin girls. I haven't been less then 170 in over 9 years and would like to get there soon!!!

You look great!
    I am right there where you are. I haven't been below 170 since I started haviing babies. I have 6. My oldest is going to turn 14 in Aug. and I have a 4 month old baby girl. I weighted in at 252 just before my daughter was born. I am now 209.5. It isn't easy but this place is very supportive. I thank with the encouragement and God's help I can really get down.

It's encourging to talk to other people that understand.
  • Innerglow
    Options
    b.....u.....m.....p

:bigsmile: :blushing:
    my own thread!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!