Jillian Michaels Body Revolution Progress

Options
2»

Replies

• Fit_ClaudiaQ
    Options
    Wow! That's awesome! Keep it up! I start week 3 Saturday..I'm looking forward to some increased intensity..
  • rednecco
    rednecco Posts: 10
    Options
    Excellent!

I am in week 3, phase 3. I love it. I feel so much stronger, healthier and happier. I've lost about 18lbs and plan on maintaining my fitness well beyond BR! Jillian is amazing. I am totally thriving off the structure & strictness of the program. I think I would have lost more weight, but between a couple of vacations and the warmer weather (beer at the river...) my loss has been slower than expected. But, that said, I still have muscles that didn't exist before, and feel awesome!
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's awesome! I ordered a few of her DVDs and haven't started yet, 30DS and Extreme 30DS and another one, I can't remember. Also, Buns and Thighs, but I don't have that as a problem, the exception of thighs, soo, we'll see if I like the others!

I'm excited. Hope to have great results! Congrats!
  • nesskehoe
    nesskehoe Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys,

I really cant recommend this workout enough. Just finished todays workout and feel great.
  • hwines
    hwines Posts: 2
    Options
    awesome! I bought the body revolution and have had it for about 2 months now (i recently joined the gym in January) and haven't had the motivation to start it...I started today with cardio 1 and I LOVED it! congrats on your success!
  • nesskehoe
    nesskehoe Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Thanks hwines, it really is a good workout and 30 mins is easy to achieve daily.

Let me know how you get on with it.

P.S Cardio still kills me :)
    awesome! I bought the body revolution and have had it for about 2 months now (i recently joined the gym in January) and haven't had the motivation to start it...I started today with cardio 1 and I LOVED it! congrats on your success!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!