Caloric Question...Pizza?

Options
So I slept in today since I have a three day weekend got up and had my usual coffee. I wasn't hungry so I skipped breakfast (never done that before since starting to lose weight).

I had three slices of thin crust pizza with bacon and olive (made with evoo and light cheese) :grumble: at around 4 in the afternoon. I drank over 10 glasses of water and worked out for 30 minutes. I guess my question is will I put on the weight since I ate terrible food for me even though I met my calorie goal?

I knew I was going to eat badly today this wasn't a fall off the wagon thing. I am still dedicated to losing. I just wonder if this is going to set me back. :noway:

Replies

• AlmostHot
    AlmostHot Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I still lost weight eating bad food andmeeting my calorie goal, but I was more tired and I was much hungier, I really had to use will power not to pig out. It wont hurt now and then but remember you want to be healthier and feel healthier so just dont make a habit of it:wink: thats what I think anyway
  • bathedinshadow
    bathedinshadow Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Calories are calories in terms of weight gain. But like MissMessy said, it's also about health. In addition, even if you lose weight, you still need proper nutrients to build muscle and have a "tone" look, if that is your goal.

I personally don't think that having a junk day is a big deal. I mean if you love that kind of food and you tell yourself you're never going to have it... then you probably won't ever stick to it. So allowing yourself to have the foods you love occasionally isn't a bad thing. Just don't make it your routine.