general health question

Options
so this isnt specifically geared toward calorie deficit but I was hoping someone would be able to give me few suggestions...

I have been watching my calorie intake for about a week. not doing so bad, just ironing out the kinks per say in my food habits. the thing is, i don't sleep. never really have. i usually get about 4 hours a night, if im lucky. i have trouble falling asleep and then wake up at 3 or 4 in the morning and can not fall back to sleep. i work about 60 hours a week, and i feel that my body is used to sleeping so little because I am not usually tired or groggy at work. but now that i am trying to get in shape i just do not have the energy to go to the gym. I have gone twice in the past 2 weeks and each time have felt so wiped that I really dont see anyway to make it a daily thing. I did the eliptical for 35 minutes and did an arm circuit for 20 mins, i didnt think i was pushing myself too hard, but still so exhausted. (and no i didnt sleep any better after the workout)

I have tried all kinds of medication, supplements, you name it. I just thought a shout out to the mfp community might solicit some new ideas.

How can I make working out a part of my lifestyle longterm if it I am only getting 4 hours of sleep a night?