Chain Challenge - Daily Check In 7/4/09

Options
goldk
goldk Posts: 1,651 Member
Did you stay withing you nutritional goals? Yes

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Yes

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Had a great workout and stayed within my calories

What would I have done differently? Not spend many of my calories on beer. I am glad I worked out or I would have blown my calorie limit!!!! :drinker:

What is today's personal goals? Stay within my calories and go for a walk (the Y is closed today - holiday)

Chain <>

:glasses:
228075.png

Replies

• fitgal411
    fitgal411 Posts: 668
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? No I went over - only by a little, but still

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Yes - no snacking at night

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? I didn't have any junk food!

What would I have done differently? I would not have ate that giant sandwich that made my calories over the limit!

What is today's personal goals? Enjoy the 4th . . . BUT still stick to my eating and exercising plan

Chain <>
  • fitgal411
    Options
    Is the chain for how many days in a row you post this or how many days in a row you answer "yes" to the first 2 questions???????????
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    Is the chain for how many days in a row you post this or how many days in a row you answer "yes" to the first 2 questions???????????

Nlongenecker mentioned in the original post that it's a consecutive day chain based on your yes/no to the first question. Not sure if that answered your question.
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    Did you stay withing you nutritional goals? Yes

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Yes

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Got my exercise in early, so that it was covered when my best friend went into labor and I got to see her second daughter come into this world. AWESOME!

What would I have done differently? Planned for my trip to the hospital with some nutritious snacks. I ended up not eating because there was nothing but junk around and by 11 last night was starving. Filled up on blueberries before bed.

What is today's personal goals? Get my exercise in again early, and go bike riding with my family later.

Chain <><
  • freezeframe
    freezeframe Posts: 184
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Yes

Did you reach yesterday's personal goal? Yes

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Only ate PB once

What would I have done differently? eaten supper earlier

What is today's personal goals? Eat all my calories, finding that hard to do

Chain <><
  • fitgal411
    Options

Nlongenecker mentioned in the original post that it's a consecutive day chain based on your yes/no to the first question. Not sure if that answered your question.

OK, then I only have 2 chain links.:grumble: Thanks!:flowerforyou:
  • findingtina
    findingtina Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Yes

Did you reach yesterday's personal goal? No

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Stayed in my nutritional goals

What would I have done differently? Taken my water bottle with me

What is today's personal goal? Drink all of my water
  • AZWildcatnNC
    AZWildcatnNC Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Did you stay withing you nutritional goals? No, over on calories and fat

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? No, went over on calories, but made my other two goals

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? I exercised for 80 minutes instead of the 45 that I made as my goal and I drank 10 cups of water, not just the 8 from my goal :bigsmile:

What would I have done differently? Not gone into Steak N Shake with my family and been tempted by the Carmel Turtle Nut Fudge sippable sundae that put me over my goals :grumble: I have no willpower!

What is today's personal goals? Stay within my calories and take my kids swimming (I hate getting into a swimming suit :noway: )

Chain: Starting over...