Hello, It's good to be in a group of determined people!

Options
:smile: I quit smoking and that was a nightmare. I am prepared to fight just as hard now to loose the weight. I know I have to be prepared and be strong and I am! I am going to reach my goal, no doubt.

Replies

• arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    00020121.gif
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Woot! :flowerforyou:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    :smile: I quit smoking and that was a nightmare. I am prepared to fight just as hard now to loose the weight. I know I have to be prepared and be strong and I am! I am going to reach my goal, no doubt.

Hi, and welcome! :flowerforyou: You'll love it here! Check out some of the biggest losers profile pics, and see just how much MFP REALLY DOES work! :love: :happy:
    Log all your foods before you have them, drink lots of water, and get some exercise, and you WILL lose the weight that you want to! :smile:
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Me too!

I quit smoking on May 22 after 34 years at it (ouch, that makes me SO old...except I was nearly a child when I started). And because the other times that I quit I gained mega weight, this time I'm determined to not only NOT gain weight, but to actually LOSE the 35 lbs I need to. So yeah. Welcome :flowerforyou:
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,997 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    This is a great site. Take the time to learn about all the great features and use them.
    You will succeed if you work hard.

Take it one day at a time
    Stay open minded to new ideas
    Take baby steps
    Drink lots of water :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Think of this as a new way of life, not just a temporary diet.

It always helps me to log my food first before I eat so there are no surprises.

Find a group to be part of and check in with them every day.:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love this site if you don't already. I :heart: it here. This site is so motivational, helpful, supportive, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: