oh UGH, stop. STOP!

Options
12346»

Replies

• daveclrk58
    daveclrk58 Posts: 258
    Options
    I'd try it, but it doesn't really sound so great. I'd most definitley put some meatballs on that taco!
  • Sockimobi
    Sockimobi Posts: 541
    Options
    Bleh - complete grossness.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    21b0tqf.jpg
  • sugarnspicere
    sugarnspicere Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    That is frightening and sickening.
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    My question is arent most gross sounding things some of the yummiest ever? Its like dipping pepperoni pizza in ranch dressing, or dipping french fries in a milk shake. There are some really great gross sounding matches ever and we eat them. I think this is just the basic concept of all the carbs that gets people lol

I would try it - never know (but not a fan of Ragu so would use a different sauce)
  • babicak3z
    babicak3z Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    lmmfao they got that idea from this show from the disney channel i cant remember the name but my little sister watches it all the time and they eat that all the time on the show lol my sister tried it last year she said it was good lol
  • babicak3z
    babicak3z Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    That's actually pretty funny. I have to wonder who in the company came up with that one and if it involved a barely stocked pantry and pot.

My kids watch the show iCarly & they make spaghetti tacos on there. I wonder if the idea caught on... Sounds gross to me!
    lol i just said i couldnt remember the name of the show that makes that stuff lol thanx
  • Drawberry
    Drawberry Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    1459-oh-god-meme.png
  • ktaylor1188
    ktaylor1188 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    iCarly!

my thoughts exactly!
  • MMAQueen
    MMAQueen Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I used to make sandwiches with my spaghetti when i was younger, it tastes so good. i can see a taco being equally delish! tricky to eat though.
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    Not to "one-up" the OP. But here's one for you:

This was being sold at a restaurant outside of Atlanta. Dubbed the "Luther Burger"... after Luther Vandross.
    Black angus wrapped in cheese, topped with bacon and cleverly slid between the two halves of a deep fried Krispy Kreme donut.

800px-Perfect_luther_burger.JPG
    There's a new Luther. It's fried chicken instead of beef now, with a maple bacon glaze.
    luther.jpg
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    nopenopenopenopenope
  • BurkeshireFarms
    BurkeshireFarms Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    There's a new Luther. It's fried chicken instead of beef now, with a maple bacon glaze.
    luther.jpg

You'd have to wash that down with a milkshake.
  • ninjapixie87
    ninjapixie87 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I've seen a burger (called the "Double Corinary") that has:
    4 burger patties
    american cheese
    chili
    bacon
    fried eggs
    sandwiched between 2 grilled cheese sandwiches

It's delicious! :blushing: I had the smaller kid's version, and I could still only eat half of it in one sitting.

I wish I could find a large enough picture. :grumble: