Replies

• PercivalHackworth
    PercivalHackworth Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
    Green tea
  • Wonm82
    Wonm82 Posts: 2
    Options
    green tea with teaspoon of sugar. want to try something else by 10am i am starving i was planning on doing smoothie/shake in the morning
  • InsuranceBabe
    InsuranceBabe Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal with Unsweetend almond milk, turvia, cinnamon & vanilla
    OR
    1 piece of toast, Laughing cow cheese wedge, two slices of deli ham, & egg beaters
    and coffee and green tea
  • WendyCollinson2004
    WendyCollinson2004 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I usually do oatmeal with honey in it, cereal, eggs or pancakes. Depends on how fast I am trying to get out of my apartment to get to the gym. It also depends on what my daughter will eat with me. We have to have the same thing, otherwise I will not get to eat my food. I also have my milk every once in a while. I don't drink milk often because there are about 130 calories in an 8 oz cup.
  • ummommyme
    ummommyme Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    quick and easy lately so i've had a banana and some peanut butter, a tbls maybe. And often i have a large tortilla with 2 scrambled eggs and avocado topped with hot sauce-YUUMMMYYY!
  • TT_luvs_fitness
    Options
    3 or 4 egg omelet, sometimes w/ cheese, sometimes partially with egg whites, turkey bacon, and a slice of toast.

and coffee, of course.

That's sounds amazing. I like to have that on the weekend
  • Cindygutie
    Cindygutie Posts: 50 Member
    Options
  • laurajane30
    laurajane30 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    1/2 whole wheat english muffin with 2 slices of canadian bacon (grilled) with a fried egg on top.
  • sal82
    sal82 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lower my carbs a bit so have been having eggs, light bacon, mushrooms and tomato for breakfast. As a result MFP is telling me I'm over on my cholesterol every day at the moment. Does anyone have any lower carb suggestions? I'm in australia so may not have some of the things I see other people eating.
  • TT_luvs_fitness
    Options
    I made a smoothie for tomorrow morning and will see how long it keeps me full. I put vanilla low fat greek yogurt, 1 cup frozen strawberries, half a banana, 1 scoop Caribbean cooler whey isolate protein powder and a little bit of water. I took a taste and it taste amazing and its just under 400 cals. And tons of protein.
  • Pfitzer
    Pfitzer Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Quinoa is the only grain that is considered a complete protein - For every 100 grams of quinoa, you get 14 grams of protein.
    It has a low Glycemic Index. With a glycemic index rating in the low 50s (anything 55 and under is considered low), quinoa doesn’t result in a blood sugar spike. Instead, it’s digested slowly – which helps us feel full longer. I use quinoa to make breakfast, veggie burgers, salads and stir-fry, you should definitely check it out!
  • laurajane30
    laurajane30 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    If you like scrambled eggs, try 2-3 egg whites + 1 whole egg.
  • Ribena145
    Ribena145 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I eat this 99% of the time:

- Smoothie (schinoussa sea vegetables, 1/2 banana, ground flax seed, frozen blueberries, frozen mix fruit, Barleans Greens or Hemp)
    - high fibre cereal with Almond Milk
    - organic coffee with honey & organic cream

this runs me about 400 calories
  • gimmewellness
    gimmewellness Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    fruit smoothie- i cup of mixed frozen berries, 1 cup almond milk, a couple handfuls of spinach, 2 Tablespoons chocolate protein powder, and after it's mixed I put in 2 Tablespoons of chia seeds. Also, a huge mug of tea!!
  • emmalecras
    emmalecras Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I generally have one of two things for breakfast:

1. Multigrain toast with scrambled eggs, mushrooms and baby spinach
    2. A blend of All Bran and Natural Muesli with low fat milk