July 4th festivities >_<

Options
soooo last night i walked to the fireworks show with my son....(the little one was asleep so meme offered to stay with him)....but anyway the walk was nice...it was prob a mile there and then i smell all the yummy foods....there was sausages with mustard on a bun (my fav) ymmm fried dough which i got for my son... burgers, fries, and onion rings... But I didnt cave instead i walked home and ate a serving of cheeze its and a handful of cherries lol....now tonight I'm going over to a friends house and having a little gathering and theres going to be tons and tons of good food...desserts dont matter much to me, but the potato salads and all the grilled red meats...it's going to be so hard for me to say no tonight....Ahhh maybe i should eat before i go there, but then i dont wanna seem like a jerk by not eating there with everyone else =/....
230130.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• KimberlyKurtz
    Options
    I have a party at my house. So I planned out what am going to eat and stick with that lets hope it works. Hey if we overeat just get back on track tomorrow! Happy 4th to you!