My wedding dress fits again

NurseMisty
NurseMisty Posts: 312 Member
edited September 19 in Success Stories
I tried my dress on again the other day. I was married three and a half years ago and quickly got too big for it. But it fit again yesterday. So I celebrated by taking the dress apart. I mean I took it allllllll apart. I plan on having it made into another dress that I'll wear when we renew our vows at five years. I plan on having it as an a-line halter. The whole bodie will now just be a panel underneath my chest...it will be calf length with a bit of cinoline peeking out....I'm excited that I fit it again. Now I just need to lose some more before I take it to the dress maker!!! YEAH!! I post a picture of the dress tore apart, when I wore it on the wedding day and what I want it too look like redone.

when I was married
015.jpg

Front panel
002-1.jpg
up close front panel
003-1.jpg
bodice
005-1.jpg
idea of what I want it to look like for the bottom half
bottom.jpg
what i want for the top half
more.jpg

TALK ABOUT MOTIVATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:smile::bigsmile:

Replies

• What a pretty dress! Get motavation!! You can do it. What a great idea having it redone for renewing your vows I may have to do that! Keep up the good work
  • MrsDanceBartley
    MrsDanceBartley Posts: 78 Member
    Great idea!
  • yessie75
    yessie75 Posts: 152
    I love your idea. I might use it some day. My sister designs and had my dress done at a seamstress. I love it and always wished I can wear it again. I lie your idea and motivation. Thanks for sharing
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    I love the idea of taking it apart and making it into anotther completely different dress. Two beautiful dresses out of one!
  • willywonka
    willywonka Posts: 743 Member
    Beautiful dress and you look great!
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    That's a gorgeous dress. And you do look fabulous. Congrats! :smile:
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!