post here if your diary is public

Options

Replies

• Kpablo
    Kpablo Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I think mine is public, can someone check and see?
    yes its public

• lose100
    lose100 Posts: 54
    Options
    I'm going to make mine public now. It's really great to see what others eat, not too mention it helps me to realize that we all have slip ups, and it's nothing to be ashamed of. Rather, I should be learning from them, and moving on. Thanks to all of you who share!

Mandi
  • lsjd2000
    lsjd2000 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    mines public though this last week really wasn't very good
  • shells22
    shells22 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Mine's public :smile: And I would love to be your friend :flowerforyou:
  • jtintx
    jtintx Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    bump
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    bump***

if u have any comments or suggestions, feel free to PM me
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Mine is public...feel free to browse it and feel free to make some polite comments or suggestions.

PS, I know I hardly ever enter my water instake, but I do drink tons of it, it's just not something I track on here.

:flowerforyou:
  • astrosnider
    astrosnider Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I just made mine public. Now I just have to figure out how to look at other people's.
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    Mine's public. I tend to plan out my meals 2 weeks at a time (the next 2 weeks will be logged this coming Sunday night). I'm also T2 diabetic, and eat a lot of healthy choice meals & Ensure. Yes, you CAN lose weight eating pre-processed foods!
  • astrosnider
    astrosnider Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Yours is public. And congratulations on how well you are doing!
  • kelli_panzera
    Options
    mine's public. maybe a little scary, but public :bigsmile:
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    Astro, if you're still wondering how to access someone's diary, just click their profile picture, then "view diary" :)
  • Questfor250
    Options
    wide open for your review.
  • Questfor250
    Options
    Mine is public...feel free to browse it and feel free to make some polite comments or suggestions.

PS, I know I hardly ever enter my water instake, but I do drink tons of it, it's just not something I track on here.

:flowerforyou:

I agree totally. 1 bottle of water is two clicks on the water counter. I wish they could simply give you a choice to say cups or bottles. How many did you drink? It would be so much easier.
  • infobabe
    infobabe Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    ya thanks to a friend I've now put my food diary pubic I mean public. Gotta have some accountablitiy. So don't steal my cookies! lol j/k
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    Mine is public... although I eat a lot of stuff I shouldn't, would probably not be in your best interest to copy my snacking habits! :laugh:
  • Dukesjourney
    Dukesjourney Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Mine is set to friends only so feel free to add me as a friend.
  • jtintx
    jtintx Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Bump...I'd like to see the food diary of those of you who are pretty close to your goal and are strength training. I'm trying to eat a better diet and focusing on getting my protein and doing some strength training to hopefully build some muscle that I'm losing as I age. Would like to see what others are eating.
  • Chenoachem
    Chenoachem Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    Bump...I'd like to see the food diary of those of you who are pretty close to your goal and are strength training. I'm trying to eat a better diet and focusing on getting my protein and doing some strength training to hopefully build some muscle that I'm losing as I age. Would like to see what others are eating.

I am 2 pounds from my final goal. I changed my diary goal to 40/30/30 carb/prot/fat. I have been a bad example this week but previous to that I was doing really well.
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Ilovedrinkingtea Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Mine is at the moment, but I'll be changing the settings back soon, holler at me if you have any suggestions for what I should be doing xx