c25k

Options
ishallnotwant
ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
I did my last session (week 9, day 3) last night!!! I'm a graduate of the c25k program!!! Yay!!!!

My first 5k is scheduled for May 28th. It's called Run for the Red, and it benefits the Red Cross. I'm super excited, and terrified at the same time! :laugh:

If you are currently doing c25k and it seems really hard and sometimes you just think you can't do it, YOU CAN!! I have a heart problem and asthma, and a couple of my early on runs triggered asthma attacks and it was pretty difficult at times. I just kept on going. I wasn't sure if I would be able to do it as the runs got longer and longer and the program got more challenging, but I just kept on trying each next step...and to my surprise, I didn't have to repeat any days or weeks!

c25k rocks!!! :bigsmile:

Replies

• tinana_RN
    tinana_RN Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    So proud of you! I'm repeating week 5 right now but really for my own reasons- I just didn't feel like I was ready to move to week 6 last week.
  • kaylz0106
    kaylz0106 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I started it yesterday I do a bit of running but wanted to follow the programme anyway. I loved it first time I have enjoyed running!
  • ReclaimingSarah
    ReclaimingSarah Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring!! I feel like I'm in the homestretch now that I've beaten W5D3 and I can't wait to say that I'm a graduate, as well!!
  • Will_Lift_4_Shoes
    Will_Lift_4_Shoes Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! I bet you feel like a million bucks. What an accomplishment!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!