Just wanted to say hello!

Options
LivyJo
LivyJo Posts: 355 Member
New here. I lost 20 lbs last year using the My-Calorie-Counter.com website, but then gained back 10. I find that website to be very difficult to navigate, so I am hoping this one will be better!

Replies

• BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    New here. I lost 20 lbs last year using the My-Calorie-Counter.com website, but then gained back 10. I find that website to be very difficult to navigate, so I am hoping this one will be better!

No worries, MFP is a FANTASTICALLY easy site, even a computer challenged woman like me has had no problems here! (well, I couldn't figure out the tickers, but, my husband did THAT for me! :laugh: )
    Anyway, welcome, you're gonna LOVE it here! :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • BABYLILAC
    BABYLILAC Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou:
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome, this is truly a wonderful website that is very easy to use.:flowerforyou:
  • LivyJo
    LivyJo Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome! The only thing confusing to me here is the net calories thing. My-Calorie-Counter didn't take into consideration any exercise, thus your net calories always were the same no matter what. This makes more sense to me, although I am a little worried about still being able to lose weight. I tend to work out a LOT, and hope that the extra calories earned won't get me off track. Everyone here still have success following the net calories mindset?
  • fiftyandfit
    fiftyandfit Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I tend to stick with my 1200 cals allotted. If I eat the "freebies" I tend to eat more.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love this site if you don't already. I :heart: it here. This site is so motivational, helpful, supportive, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: