Military style Motivation

Options
mr_rat
mr_rat Posts: 35 Member
So!. Here I am, I have a year to get into a somewhat better presentation of me. I am getting married in a year. I currently weight 332 lbs and I want to get down to 250lbs for this wedding. I don't want to stop there but I think it's a godo first start.
I'm not good at asking for help, i've always been a self motivated kind of person. I'm exmilitary and the way I push myself, leaves most kind of squemish ( think of the toughest Army training movie you have seen, LIke the first part of full metal jacket). I'm not looking for motivation so much as i'm looking for honest accountability. Don't pull any punches.
I might get angry but that's a good thing. I will not take it out on you. But if you get unnecessarily cruel, that won't help either. I just have a habit of getting lazy, i'm highly competitive, so that could be fun to.
BUT here's the rub...what you give you will get. I will motivate you in the same fashion. AGAIN i'm not looking for someone that will just hurl insults. this is for motivation and to overall help someone else that's like me and normal motivation doesn't work.
It doesn't matter if it's a man or a woman to be honest

if you can help ADD ME!! and lets lose some weight