I need a rescipy for something w ground beef

Replies

• SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options

Rescipy:

Buy a pound of ground beef
    Some buns. I prefer potato buns. But to each their own.
    Ketchup(optional)
    Mustard (optional)
    Pickles(optional)
    Lettuce(optional)
    Tomatoes(optional)
    Cheese (optional)

Instructions: Roll the beef up in a ball, then smash it flat kinda. Then take your thumb and put a slight indent in the middle. Then put it on a grill until cooked. Put on bun, add the optional items to your taste. It's delicious and a cheeseburger or hamburger.
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options

Rescipy:

Buy a pound of ground beef
    Some buns. I prefer potato buns. But to each their own.
    Ketchup(optional)
    Mustard (optional)
    Pickles(optional)
    Lettuce(optional)
    Tomatoes(optional)
    Cheese (optional)

Instructions: Roll the beef up in a ball, then smash it flat kinda. Then take your thumb and put a slight indent in the middle. Then put it on a grill until cooked. Put on bun, add the optional items to your taste. It's delicious and a cheeseburger or hamburger.
    I seen this rescipy before I think, on the TV on those cooking shows.
  • yummy♥
    yummy♥ Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    this is just about my favorite rescipy for ground beef that i found rite here on this very sight!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/360696-if-you-re-a-fan-of-crockpot-cheeseburgers
  • GasMasterFlash
    Options
    this is just about my favorite rescipy for ground beef that i found rite here on this very sight!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/360696-if-you-re-a-fan-of-crockpot-cheeseburgers
    Oh my gosh that looks so good. I bumped it to reed later.
  • lolcatftw
    lolcatftw Posts: 36
    Options
    If you want something other than burgers, why not a bolognese?

Just finish what the butcher started and mince the hell out of that ground beef. Mince some panchetta, carrot, onion and celery as well and you're 90% there. Toss in some tomato puree, wine, olive oil and milk (to tone out the acidity of the tomato and wine) and you've got a sauce to top some penne or flat pasta. Something like this:

http://culinariaitalia.wordpress.com/2008/06/29/ragu-alla-bolognese-authentic-recipe/
  • angeldaae
    angeldaae Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    they make this thing called hamburger helper you buy it in the grocrie store and omg it is so delishis like a casseroll
  • GasMasterFlash
    Options
    If you want something other than burgers, why not a bolognese?

Just finish what the butcher started and mince the hell out of that ground beef. Mince some panchetta, carrot, onion and celery as well and you're 90% there. Toss in some tomato puree, wine, olive oil and milk (to tone out the acidity of the tomato and wine) and you've got a sauce to top some penne or flat pasta. Something like this:

http://culinariaitalia.wordpress.com/2008/06/29/ragu-alla-bolognese-authentic-recipe/
    I love a good bolognese sandwich, but that seems like too much work. I'll keep buying mine at the store. I like the Bar S brand. It's the cheapest at the Walmart. They started hiding it in the middle frij isle though.
  • julieh1973
    julieh1973 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Recipe for Cheesburger Pasta (Yummy-and sorry I don't have the calorie count here at work)

Lean Ground Beef (about a lb.)
    Whole Grain (or wheat) Rotini
    1 can diced tomatoes
    Chopped Onion 1/4 cup
    Dill Pickle Relish 1 tbsp.
    Ketchup 1tbsp.
    Mustard 1 tbsp.
    Low fat shredded chedder about 1/4 cup

boil rotini, brown beef and onions and drain off fat, add all to one pot- with the shredded cheese on top for garnish
    (optional garnish: green onions, cherry tomatoes)
  • julieh1973
    julieh1973 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Recipe for Cheesburger Pasta (Yummy-and sorry I don't have the calorie count here at work)

1 can diced tomatoes
    Chopped Onion 1/4 cup
    Ketchup 1tbsp.
    Mustard 1 tbsp.

boil rotini, brown beef and onions and drain off fat, add all to one pot- with the shredded cheese on top for garnish

Almost forgot recipe calls for steak seasoning -I use McCormicks...
  • GasMasterFlash
    Options
    they make this thing called hamburger helper you buy it in the grocrie store and omg it is so delishis like a casseroll
    yes! This is good stuff. I love a good casseroll.
  • lolcatftw
    Options
    I love a good bolognese sandwich, but that seems like too much work. I'll keep buying mine at the store. I like the Bar S brand. It's the cheapest at the Walmart. They started hiding it in the middle frij isle though.

Do you mean bologna? I was posting about bolognese...specifically a ragu alla bolognese, for which one can top pasta with or use as a lasagna layer
  • GasMasterFlash
    Options
    Do you mean bologna? I was posting about bolognese...specifically a ragu alla bolognese, for which on cane top pasta with or use as a lasagna layer
    We use ragu for lasanya too.
  • lolcatftw
    Options
    Now I think you are just making fun of me :p
  • yummy♥
    yummy♥ Posts: 612 Member
    Options

1 can diced tomatoes
    Chopped Onion 1/4 cup
    Ketchup 1tbsp.
    Mustard 1 tbsp.

way to steal my thunder :angry:
  • GasMasterFlash
    Options
    Now I think you are just making fun of me :p
    Oh no. Im sorry. No. looks like I misunderstud you. I am sorry.