EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU NEEDS TO SEE THIS

Options
Unbelievable. THIS, ladies and gentelmen, is true success. true inspiration. Please watch :) Can't wait to discuss. xo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX9FSZJu448&feature=share

Replies

• aspenwind
    aspenwind Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Thanks, there is a little longer version here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIXOo8D9Qsc
  • Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Thanks for sharing this. That guy is a double hero, first for his service, second for his determination.
  • patranus
    patranus Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Great video.

It shows that people give up too easily and with minimal increase in their physical activity they can see major results.

That being said, anyone who can overcome that psychological barrier deserves major credit.
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Loved seeing this, I've seen it before. I was told i would never walk again by the Army after a bad injury. they were wrong in my case too.

but this guy really did it right. I'm still in the process of getting back to loving to run :)
  • atjays
    atjays Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic. Seeing him in braces and then being able to sprint/run at the end, what a turn around for him!
  • siberianlilly
    siberianlilly Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing this. This is how and why I became a Beachbody coach. I believe no matter your size you CAN do anything you set your mind to!
  • sabrina32576
    sabrina32576 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    This is an awesome story!
  • ExplorinLauren
    ExplorinLauren Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    Wow.... Loved this!
  • angeliis02
    angeliis02 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Love this! I admit it makes me a little teary.
  • ItsMandeeBitch
    ItsMandeeBitch Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • ms_sparky
    ms_sparky Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Love this, not only for the motivation it gives me, but for the reminder that we may change the hope in others! Thanks for posting! :)
  • happydays2525
    happydays2525 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    WOW! Thank you for posting. I don't know about the rest of you, but I have tears in my eyes. What an inspiration to all of us.
  • Jezebel9
    Jezebel9 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    If you are a person who has a college education and a license to practice in the medical or similar professional field, please take this role of responsibility very seriously. Because when you tell someone they "can't"- that they "never will".... people believe you because of those letters behind your name and they can be easily limited and/or defeated because you told them they "would never". Whatever happened to, "first do no harm"? The VA doc that told this guy he would never walk again and for him to accept his condition did a harmful thing, in my opinion. Why tell someone that? Especially when you cannot know the power of the will of the individual? Perhaps it is more helpful to tell people who have seriously limiting injuries that "anything is possible" instead of "you will never walk unassisted again."
  • rsouthland
    rsouthland Posts: 75
    Options
    Absolutely amazing.
  • AlyRoseNYC
    AlyRoseNYC Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    crying like a baby over here!
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Watch that and then whine....I dare you!
  • LadyNanci
    LadyNanci Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I found this so inspiring and motivational that I posted it on my Facebook page so that I can easily watch it over and over. What a fantastic thing!
  • blessedindeed
    blessedindeed Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Wow! Very inspirational story....awesome! No more excuses for me!
  • anuroopr
    anuroopr Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Incredible Mind over Body stuff. Thanks for sharing this!
  • 010Elle010
    010Elle010 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    WOW...that was amazing, moved me to tears...you just never know what you can do
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!