Summer plans for thinner body?

Options
CVALGAL
CVALGAL Posts: 108 Member
Hello all! I've been wondering, now that things have warmed up and many of us have lost a good bit of weight, what are you planning to do this summer now that you can? For example, I'm really looking forward to fitting into some rides at amusement parks that I was too afraid to even go near last year! Also looking forward to all the walking it takes at those places. AND I'm not worried about getting overheated since a bunch of my "insulation" is now gone! What are you planning?

Replies

• BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    And you are planning for some early morning group runs at Dry Creek...right? LOL!
  • CVALGAL
    CVALGAL Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    And you are planning for some early morning group runs at Dry Creek...right? LOL!

Yep. That's the plan!!
  • Heatherbelle_87
    Heatherbelle_87 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Being atleast a little less nervous at the beach with my boyfriend. I'm skinnier then I was the last time I was on a beach, but not where I truly want to be.

Summer activities!! Pool Time more specifically!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!