best work out videos?!

Options
What are some of your fav, and most recommended videos? I have windsor pilates, 30ds, and insanity..... just looking for a few other suggestions so i can have a collection to rotate through since my circuit training classes are about to end!

Replies

• tkaawa
    tkaawa Posts: 302
    Options
    Les Mill's Pump
  • regina2063
    regina2063 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    i have just completed 30ds...starting on rip in 30....is insanity a hard workout...
  • Ruffles20
    Ruffles20 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Turbo Fire
  • robiney
    robiney Posts: 15
    Options
    try some zumba - I find it doesn't tone as much but it burns tons of calories and is really fun!
  • sonniedee
    sonniedee Posts: 26
    Options
    I'm doing Ripped in 30 (Jillian) right now and it's a pretty good work-out. Same 3-2-1 system as 30DS, but much more intense. I have also tried Turbo Fire. It will give you a heck of a workout IF you can keep up with the moves! It's fast and a little crazy, but it could be fun!:tongue:
  • rrtnrn
    rrtnrn Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I like Les Mills Pump and Turbo Fire. How did you like Insanity? I'm about to start it.
  • joycegina123
    Options
    I havnt tried it yet, just got it! but I am sure its around the same intensity i do at my class.... in that case... yes! lol
    i have just completed 30ds...starting on rip in 30....is insanity a hard workout...
  • ChangeIsADecision
    ChangeIsADecision Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I have the same Q - would love to see what others say!
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    brazil butt lift hurts! lol Ripped in 30 and 30 day shred are good to mix up, i just gott he jillian micheals revolution. i havnt stated it though. it is 2 workouts in one day 5 or 6 days a week and 90 days for the program.
  • GaiaGirl1992
    GaiaGirl1992 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    have you heard of BodyRock.tv? their workouts are challenging but short (about 20 minutes) and get you some good results
  • joycegina123
    Options
    has anyone tried brazillian butt lift?
    What are some of your fav, and most recommended videos? I have windsor pilates, 30ds, and insanity..... just looking for a few other suggestions so i can have a collection to rotate through since my circuit training classes are about to end!
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    don't fit yourself to the video but let the video fit to you.

many people will say various things which to them it's the best, workout varies from various intensity for flexibility, cardio, weights and some comes with diet guide, not to mention each person interest is different, but at the end of the day, check your fitness level, evaluate your goal and interest then find a workout video which will work for you.
  • tifalva
    tifalva Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I love TaeBo. Its an amazing workout. Literally dripping sweat by the end of it and you're sore the next day. Lots of core work. Its great.
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    don't fit yourself to the video but let the video fit to you.

many people will say various things which to them it's the best, workout varies from various intensity for flexibility, cardio, weights and some comes with diet guide, not to mention each person interest is different, but at the end of the day, check your fitness level, evaluate your goal and interest then find a workout video which will work for you.

and also, you will notice that your preferred workout will change too, as you progress
  • jenluvsushi
    jenluvsushi Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    If I'm feeling like a light workout and it's not nice enough outside for a walk/run...I like any of Leslie Sansone's walking videos. Very easy to follow and anyone can do them. If I need more of a challenge, I love Tracy Reifkind's Give and Take......it is a kettlebell swing video so you do need a heavy kettlebell (I use a 20-25 pounder). It is the best of cardio and weights all rolled into one!
  • szyja
    szyja Posts: 42
    Options
    I love, love, LOVE all of my Beachbody DVD's. I have Chalene Extreme, TurboJam, Turbo Fire, (All by Chalene Johnson) P90, P90X, P90XPlus, P90X2, 10 Minute Trainer, (All by Tony Horton) Insanity, Assylum (which is Insanity 2 and I haven't even attempted yet!), Rockin' Body, Hip Hop Abs, (all by Shaun T.) and I think that's all of them...oh no, wait, I also have Slim in Six (not a favorite of mine though). I make sure to rotate through all of them. If you have any specific questions, feel free to fire away! I have done all of these at least once and can give you a pretty good indication of what they are like. :)
  • shamrck44
    shamrck44 Posts: 91
    Options
    brazil butt lift hurts! lol Ripped in 30 and 30 day shred are good to mix up, i just gott he jillian micheals revolution. i havnt stated it though. it is 2 workouts in one day 5 or 6 days a week and 90 days for the program.

Did you like Brazil butt lift? It looks good but I am not convinced.
  • Ritzbrit
    Ritzbrit Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I just started a Pilates DVD (I'll have to go home and get name) it comes with a mini ball and boy does it work your core!!
  • LauraSmyth28
    LauraSmyth28 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    No More Trouble Zones and Banish Fat Boost Metabolism, both Jillian Michaels.

I keep coming back to these two.
  • getfitbesexy
    Options
    BodyRock.tv - awesome, intense and motivational! :)