NSV: Keys locked in the car

Options
13»

Replies

• nitepagan
    nitepagan Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    That was awesome. It shows that you can do it!!!
  • osewcute
    osewcute Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    That has got to be the funniest and most unusual nsv's I've ever heard.
  • FeelingFroggy13
    FeelingFroggy13 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    So I managed to lock my keys in my car this morning as I was getting ready to leave for work. No spare key and everything I need for the day is locked inside. :frown:

I stood there for about 30 seconds weighing my options before I thought to check the trunk. The trunk was unlocked and opening it set my alarm off. I peered inside and wondered if the fold-down rear seat was also unlocked. It was, but only the narrow side. I stared at the small opening which is about 14" wide by 20" tall.

With the alarm blaring and the neighbors probably cursing I decided to give it a shot. I crawled into the trunk and managed to BARELY squeeze through the opening, twist myself around in the backseat and grab the keys. I hit the unlock button as fast as I could to stop the alarm and then sat there amazed. There is NO WAY I would have been able to pull this off even 30 pounds ago.

A terrible and inconvenient start to my day was narrowly avoided and I am happy to add this to the list of physical accomplishments that are starting to make me feel like a (still overweight) ninja.

Thanks to the MFP website and community for helping keep me on track and getting me back inside my car this morning! :drinker:

You go on with your ninja bad self!!! I read your NSV to the whole family today...they loved it. Not only did they think it was awesome, but they are hoping that maybe I will take a lesson from you since I lock my keys in the car about once every two months!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!