Hitting a Wall

Options
So I have been doing P90X since 1/1/12. I started at @ 203LBS. and I am now I weigh 181. I am 44, 5'8" and fairly muscular/athletic. My goal weight is 172 lbs. I feel for my height and build, this would be a lean healthy weight.

I started using this sight about 3 weeks ago to track my progress because I have been stuck at 181 lbs now for about 3 weeks. I am inputting my food and exercise activity accurately (at least I think I am) and according to my tracking, I am constantly running at a calorie deficit and I should be losing about 1 -1.5 pounds per week, yet I am not.

I really do not want to reduce my food intake as I feel I am at the right point now where I am eating good, getting good nutrition and I am not constantly hungry.

Maybe I should just be happy with my 22 pound loss and just be happy where I am, but I do think I have about 8-10 more pounds of body weight on me that I could safely shed.

Any thoughts, pointers or advice? Maybe instead of using P90X estimates of calorie loss I should use a heart rate monitor (but I suspect the estimates will be very close - I try to underestimate my calorie burns (rather than overestimate them). It's like my body hit the 181 mark and said "that's it, I am done!"