Would it be wrong....

Options
Would it be wrong for me to let people come and clean my whole house so they can chart the calories they burn, and for me to call it a boot camp and charge them to do it?

Replies

• migoi357
    migoi357 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    After that, send them to my house. I have some yard work...they're bound to get a tan so we could call it a spa day.
  • cPT_Helice
    cPT_Helice Posts: 403
    Options
    After that, send them to my house. I have some yard work...they're bound to get a tan so we could call it a spa day.

Nice!
  • julekinz
    julekinz Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Lol! And don't forget to charge them for it.
  • Ribena145
    Ribena145 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    They can put the 2+ cords of wood away for me that's been sitting curing in my yard for a year and put in some strength training!
  • susanswan
    susanswan Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    Hey! Housework, Yard work, And a POOL! I have a Vitamix that can make great margaritas, too! = D Come on over!
  • runfatmanrun
    runfatmanrun Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    <---This guy guilty of counting the calories burned from push mowing my yard. It's kinda like walking pushing a really noisy baby who spits out green sh** for 2 hours. I know it's not a workout like running or lifting weights but it worked for me.
  • cPT_Helice
    Options
    <---This guy guilty of counting the calories burned from push mowing my yard. It's kinda like walking pushing a really noisy baby who spits out green sh** for 2 hours. I know it's not a workout like running or lifting weights but it worked for me.

I think everyone needs to do what works for them. I just couldn't resist putting up this post. :devil:
  • cPT_Helice
    Options

Oh wow!! Your screen name cracks me up!! hahahaha
  • debstanley4
    debstanley4 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Then they can come to my house and pack up everything for me as we are going to be moving soon.
  • runfatmanrun
    runfatmanrun Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

Thanks. I agree that sometimes people should do more than they do and unfortunately some people don't get the whole "you get what you put in" concept and expect to lose a lot of weight or tone quickly only doing housework. It just won't happen. I had no problem with your post just felt the need to come clean. As for my name I could just picture someone yelling at me when I started running.
  • cPT_Helice
    Options

Thanks. I agree that sometimes people should do more than they do and unfortunately some people don't get the whole "you get what you put in" concept and expect to lose a lot of weight or tone quickly only doing housework. It just won't happen. I had no problem with your post just felt the need to come clean. As for my name I could just picture someone yelling at me when I started running.
    [/quote]

After losing over 70 pounds, I bet they don't want to yell it anymore. Nice job!