Is Anyone Done With Working?

Options
1235»

Replies

• jessicae1aine
    Options
    I have the same problem, absolutely. If I could get more business for my photography business, I'd definitely quit my day job.
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    Me!
    I detest a work schedule, bosses, co-workers, offices, desks and most of all customers.
    I hate customers interrupting my day. I hate not being paid what I was worth most of all from people who were less than me doing tasks that made me miserable.
    So, I went in business for myself - real estate which led to commercial properties which led to business brokerage.
    I set my own schedule, took no lip from anybody, and when any client ie CUSTOMER became unreasonable, I fired their butt.
    I took off whenever I wanted, played tennis, biked and did whatever whenever I wanted to do it.
    And I make 20 times as much money working less than half the hours:laugh:
    Been working for myself 22 years, and would never - I mean NEVER go back to life as a working crumb. I get to play for a living. What more can you ask for - getting paid for doing what you love.
    Take your job and SHOVE IT!
    The key is determine your passion, assess your skills and plug into some business you will like and do well in.
    Good Luck!
  • Ribena145
    Ribena145 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    yup, I fall into the category of work to live....even then I can't stand it.....it's boring and I just hate SITTING there!