"WEIGH IN".....HELP.....

Options
Hello MFP,

Sunday is usually my one day a week to weigh in and update my stats. I've been at it successfully for a month, after returning from a "unscheduled hiatus" from weight loss, lol. However, yesterday (sorry if it's TMI) my monthy cycle arrived. I am bloated and I was wondering if it would be wise to weigh in, being that the numbers may be off because of my obvious water retention at the moment.

Any advice would be amazing.

Thanx a bunch

-LaToya

Replies

• lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    I NEVER weigh in near/around my "special lady time". It's not an accurate picture, and man is it depressing.
    :flowerforyou:
  • jenzimmer
    jenzimmer Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't either. Because even though you know why the numbers are higher, seeing it just makes me upset. I'm a visual person and need to SEE the scale coming down. If that number is up, water weight or not, I would be upset. But that's me. I would wait a week (or even a couple of days) and adjust my weigh in day. Good luck!:bigsmile:
  • Alafia22
    Alafia22 Posts: 112
    Options
    Thank you ladies soo much. I didn't weigh in today... I think i'll just hold off until Next Sunday and I'll readjust my goal to include the 2 pounds from this week.... 192 on this coming Sunday (let me keep my fingers crossed, lol)