I'm YOUTUBING my journey...scary thought!

Options
So I'm an avid facebooker...I am trying my hand at blogging but just last week I was inspired by the youtube videos of people that are amazing! I mean really amazing people that have lost a lot of weight in a healthy way. I'm not amazing...but I DO want to lose this wait in the most healthy way possible..so I decided to start vlogging. If you are interested at all the link is below.

Please note: I just started my weightloss journey for real like 2 weeks ago...and I'm not ready to dance around in a bra but in the future I will start opening up more about what I'm doing and how successful I am every week.

http://www.youtube.com/user/JadeSoulLoveNotes/videos

Replies

• MrsUnderwood
    MrsUnderwood Posts: 114
    Options
    I don't know if this will help anyone...but I know watching people document their journey has inspired me to go for it!!
  • MrsUnderwood
    MrsUnderwood Posts: 114
    Options
    Bump
  • cubbi7
    cubbi7 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the start of your journey! And what a great idea to have the video blogs. It will inspire you and others to keep up the good work :) If you want a motivational friend, feel free to add me :) No one can have too many people to chat with along this journey! Best wishes!