another friend question

Options
felice03
felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
I just discovered one of my MFP friends likes mustard....I hate mustard. Can I remain friends with her? I mean how can we properly support each other when we do not see eye to eye on condiments...please help us decide if we should remain friends...

Replies

• SP2Bfit
    SP2Bfit Posts: 114
    Options
    Tell her to friend request me....but only if she uses Heinz ketchup and likes Miracle Whip.
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    She likes mustard? I personally couldnt be friends with someone who likes mustard :tongue:
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I just discovered one of my MFP friends likes mustard....I hate mustard. Can I remain friends with her? I mean how can we properly support each other when we do not see eye to eye on condiments...please help us decide if we should remain friends...

hot mustard, Dijon, stoneground?

You must give more detail
  • stetienne
    stetienne Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    The more important question is: how can you not like mustard?
    I suppose in a world where such circumstances can exist, it's best that you stay far, far away from a mustard-lover.
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    sweetie, you HAVE to be careful. it's 2012. you need to practice safe eating. you need a condiment.
  • LovelyLifter
    LovelyLifter Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    sweetie, you HAVE to be careful. it's 2012. you need to practice safe eating. you need a condiment.

haha YOU WIN ALL THE THINGS
  • felice03
    Options

so what you are saying is since one is pro condiment and one is anti condiment we should abstain?
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    If she hates mayo, have her FR me.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    It depends on the type of mustard... What else could yall possibly have in common?!
  • felice03
    Options

ummm, the yellow kind...
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    You can send ths friend my way...I unabashedly adore mustard.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    My husband likes yellow mustard. I prefer honey dijon. Our relationship is doomed...
  • felice03
    Options
    It depends on the type of mustard... What else could yall possibly have in common?!

i dont know amber. I feel my world crashing down around me...
  • SlimSammy2012
    SlimSammy2012 Posts: 893
    Options

What the heck do you put on your Hot dogs? don't tell me Ketchup!!!!!

<~~~From Chicago!!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options

ummm, the yellow kind...

how do you feel about the spicy brown kind?
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Crap! I was trying to keep it from you!! I knew I shouldn't have logged it... there's nothing in it to track anyway!! Don't leave me! Surely there's something we both love??
  • felice03
    Options

<~~~From Chicago!!

i prefer to be able to taste the weiner...therefore no condiments allowed!
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    A constant barrage of admonishments and recommendations to seek counseling should bring them to their senses. If not, I have friends who can employ more vigorous forms of persuasion, at a relatively low cost.
  • felice03
    Options
    Crap! I was trying to keep it from you!! I knew I shouldn't have logged it... there's nothing in it to track anyway!! Don't leave me! Surely there's something we both love??

you too???? now I am at risk of losing two friends!!!
  • SlimSammy2012
    SlimSammy2012 Posts: 893
    Options

<~~~From Chicago!!

i prefer to be able to taste the weiner...therefore no condiments allowed!

<~~~uhm....Being the nice and polite man that I am I am not going to touch this one!!! ^^^