yesterday was bad!

Options
Urgh. Yesterday was not a good day for calories. I was WAY over. :cry: I was even being pretty careful. But when I add everything up ( at least tried to ) I came up like 300 OVER my daily calories. I'm going to do a BIG work out tonight and be very good this week. I hope this doesn't mess everything I've worked for! :frown: Anyone else have a hard day yesterday?

Replies

• Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Sweetie, I came up about 900 over my dailies. I'm not sweatin' it.
  • FantasticVoyage
    Options
    I had a really hard day yesterday! It's not so much that I WANTED to, but family kept pushing food at me and saying "It's a holiday, eat!"

So I tried to just have a taste like half a cupcake, but they pushed it on me, made me eat it! So when I tried to input what I ate into my food diary, I just ended up skipping dinner because I had used up all of my calories. Here's to working out extra hard today!
  • twocats
    twocats Posts: 31
    Options
    Yesterday was just terrible!!! Went WAY over.

But - today is a new beginning. Just went for a walk and already feel better.

One day won't undo all the progress you are making. Keep the faith!! :)
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    or goooooooooooooooooooooooooooood. :laugh:

Yummo!! Total cha-ching for the day :1900+ cals

Today is back to normal............and normal for me is fruits, veggies and lean protein.

:drinker:
  • jenzimmer
    jenzimmer Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    "I had a really hard day yesterday! It's not so much that I WANTED to, but family kept pushing food at me and saying "It's a holiday, eat!"

So I tried to just have a taste like half a cupcake, but they pushed it on me, made me eat it! So when I tried to input what I ate into my food diary, I just ended up skipping dinner because I had used up all of my calories. Here's to working out extra hard today! "
    Edited by mommy2gr8kids78 on Sun 07/05/09 07:51 AM

I'm sure everyone is in this boat today! LOL! Oh well, you have to cheat sometime right?! Oh, ps, LOVE LOVE LOVE Twilight ticker! I've read every book (read them all in 3 weeks) and can't wait for the new movie!
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    I didn't even count yesterday...I'm assuming I went WAYYYY over
    BUT the good news is that one bad day, meal is not going to sabotage your weight loss
    The reality is that food is part of our Holidays/celebration and it's plain enjoyable to eat crap sometimes
    As long as u start today fresh and on the right foot, you will be fine

Don't beat yourself up over a 1/2 cupcake...no way to live

Kim
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    "I had a really hard day yesterday! It's not so much that I WANTED to, but family kept pushing food at me and saying "It's a holiday, eat!"

So I tried to just have a taste like half a cupcake, but they pushed it on me, made me eat it! So when I tried to input what I ate into my food diary, I just ended up skipping dinner because I had used up all of my calories. Here's to working out extra hard today! "

I'm sure everyone is in this boat today! LOL! Oh well, you have to cheat sometime right?! Oh, ps, LOVE LOVE LOVE Twilight ticker! I've read every book (read them all in 3 weeks) and can't wait for the new movie!

Oh I hate to hear ppl are pushing food on you. That is my worst pet peeve. I do not have this problem any more........I started replying " No thank you I am on doctor;s orders not to eat that"

Or " More for you!!!" :happy:
  • jam0525
    jam0525 Posts: 1,681 Member
    Options
    I think we all had a bad day yesterday. lol

Like it's been said several times already, one bad day isn't going to ruin everything for us.

I'm not looking back at it, I might get too depressed over it.

Today is a new day and I'm just going to focus on going forward.

Good luck with today's calories everyone!

PS: My daughter made red, white and blue cupcakes yesterday and they were delicious. Thankfully, everyone else thought so too, so their aren't a lot around today to tempt me again.

JAM
  • jenzimmer
    jenzimmer Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I think we all had a bad day yesterday. lol

Like it's been said several times already, one bad day isn't going to ruin everything for us.

I'm not looking back at it, I might get too depressed over it.

Today is a new day and I'm just going to focus on going forward.

Good luck with today's calories everyone!

PS: My daughter made red, white and blue cupcakes yesterday and they were delicious. Thankfully, everyone else thought so too, so their aren't a lot around today to tempt me again.

JAM

I agree! I made "healthy cake" which even though it's only 64 calories per serving, I was really glad to see that it was a hit and I had none to take home!
  • FantasticVoyage
    Options

Ooooohhh! Me too! I'm reading Eclipse right now and I'm almost done with it. I'll be starting Breaking Dawn very soon! I also write my own novels so anything to do with literature is right up my ally and these books are very well written and hold my attention! Can't WAIT for the new movie!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    I didn't even count yesterday...I'm assuming I went WAYYYY over
    BUT the good news is that one bad day, meal is not going to sabotage your weight loss
    The reality is that food is part of our Holidays/celebration and it's plain enjoyable to eat crap sometimes
    As long as u start today fresh and on the right foot, you will be fine

Don't beat yourself up over a 1/2 cupcake...no way to live

Kim

Exactly! I didn't gain all this weight in one day, so a holiday BBQ isn't going to kill me! I took a cardio kickboxing class in the morning and swam and played in the pool with 5 kids for most of the day. I am more sore today than I have been in weeks! :laugh: