A New Year

Options
Today is my 23rd birthday and I'm celebrating the start of a new year with ChaLEAN Extreme. I'm doing the 90 day challenge AND I'm going to do Couch to 5K! :bigsmile:

I'm excited! It's a great feeling to have a New Year Resolution in the middle of summer. :happy:

Anyone want to join me?

Replies

• alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!! Join us in the ChaLeaners Unite thread. There are a small group of us doing ChaLean Extreme here in MFP. I am starting week 4 of the lean phase this week. I also know there is a Couch to 5K thread. :drinker: :drinker: to you for getting fit and healthy at an early age. Way to go!! :flowerforyou:

Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    thank you! i just got back from my 3.3 mile run/walk (ran for 3 miles, walked for .3) i feel super good! now off to monterey for my bday! :bigsmile:
  • Innerglow
    Innerglow Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    Happy Happy Birthday! I want to do the couch to 5k but with my daughter and my schedule it just wont work at the moment! Not only that but its been getting up to 100 almost everyday here and i'm NOT running when its 90 someodd degrees in the middle of the morning!:sick:
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    yeah, i hear ya. when i go running in the morning it's usually already in the 80's. but i push through it and just drink more water. it's worth it because i just promise myself an ice cold shower when i get home. :laugh: it's very motivating. it makes you run faster to get home.