Chain Challenge - Daily Check In 7/5/09

Options
goldk
goldk Posts: 1,651 Member
Did you stay withing you nutritional goals? No. :noway: I went over on Protein only.

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Yes. I stayed within my calorie limit even though that meant I had to walk another 60 minutes to be on the safe side.

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Went for 2-60 minute walks and stayed under my calorie limit (on a holiday).

What would I have done differently? Not drink non-diet lemonade - 220 for 16 oz. What was I thinking?

What is today's personal goals? Stay within my calories and go for a walk.

Chain <> (do I need to start over because I said "no" today) I'll get it one of these days:smile:

I am enjoying checking in daily and reading everyone's chain. Thanks for your support!

228075.png

Replies

• lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    Did you stay withing you nutritional goals? Yes.

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Yes, got up to running for 13 minutes, up to 6 mins on the stairmaster

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Went to the gym even though I was tired.

What would I have done differently? Not even bread with dinner.

What is today's personal goals? Biking 17 miles to a friend's house

Chain <><>
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    Chain <> (do I need to start over because I said "no" today) I'll get it one of these days:smile:

I had to adjust all the proteins and carbs and such to fit my specific diet. For me personally, I answer the first question concerning staying within my calories because that is MY biggest challenge, because each day my body needs different amounts of protein versus carbs depending on the type of exercise and/or stress I'm under. If you feel good about how you did yesterday and you stayed within your calories, then I would think you should still get a chain/ Going over on protein doesn't mean you ate a whole coconut cake or something horrible for you. That's just my thought.
  • freezeframe
    freezeframe Posts: 184
    Options
    did you stay within your nutritional goals? Yes

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Yes

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Didn't eat the brownies sitting in front of me at the party last night, and when my girls went to a chocolate birthday party yesterday, I dropped them off and left!! mmmmm chocolate!!!

what would I have done differently? Not really anything

What is today's personal goal? It is my day of rest but would still like to get my 5k walk in

Chain <><>
  • steph54
    steph54 Posts: 28
    Options

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Yes, I walked, etc., 2 hours and stayed within my earned calories.

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? I ordered chicken taco salad without the shell and without the sour cream and guacamole at our favorite Mexican restaurant.:smile:

What would I have done differently? Not ordered the banana strawberry smoothy at Starbucks.:tongue:

What is today's personal goals? Stay within my earned calories and get in a walk. This is the last day of our vacation.

Chain <><>
  • fiftyandfit
    fiftyandfit Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    HI and Happy Sunday...........mind if I join in?

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Yup.........walked before fireworks!

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Ate what I had already planned for the day.

What would I have done differently? Drank more water

What is today's personal goals? Eat what I take to a friend's bbq and avoid the sugar temptations!
  • goldk
    goldk Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options

I had to adjust all the proteins and carbs and such to fit my specific diet. For me personally, I answer the first question concerning staying within my calories because that is MY biggest challenge, because each day my body needs different amounts of protein versus carbs depending on the type of exercise and/or stress I'm under. If you feel good about how you did yesterday and you stayed within your calories, then I would think you should still get a chain/ Going over on protein doesn't mean you ate a whole coconut cake or something horrible for you. That's just my thought.

Thanks! I feel like I had a great day yesterday and stayed within my calorie limit. I will change my #1 - Yes :smile: I love eggs and chicken. If I decide to eat both in the same day I will go over my protein limit. I think they are very healthy choices...:happy: Thanks for the feedback!
  • steph54
    steph54 Posts: 28
    Options

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? No, wanted to walk but we were gone all day on a motorcycle ride, but I did stay within my calories and lost another 1/2 lb.

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? I had 2 Starbucks pastries during our ride, so I ate a salad with no dressing on it last night.

What would I have done differently? Looked up the Starbucks calories before I ate them

What is today's personal goals? Back to work today so: stay within my earned calories and get a couple of walks.

Chain <><>