Anyone using a Gofitwear or Body Bugg?

Options
Wondering if anyone is using one of these devices and if so, is it worth the $$. Thanks.

Replies

• pannellkat
    pannellkat Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I sooo want the body bugg. I have a friend that made this purchase about 3 weeks ago, I will ask her how it is. So expensive though but I would also like to know if its worth the money.
  • jmanning
    jmanning Posts: 11
    Options
    I have one and it is useful but the armband gets to be a bit itchy. It can give you alot of info about your metabolism, activity, sleep patterns and the like. When I first bought it, I wore it faithfully but now I wear it only a few days a week.

Be warned, the website is slow and cumbersome, at least it is on my somewhat aged computer.

Overall, it's worth the $ if you have some dollars to burn and love to get lots of input on yourself.
  • mpdpratima
    mpdpratima Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Which one do you have? I got an email about the GOFITWEAR that is pushing their improvements. I work with some exercise experts who say it is all BS and don't waste the $$, but I would love to know what my metabolism is doing, since I believe it is mostly in a coma. LOL
  • TeenTchr
    TeenTchr Posts: 19
    Options
    I use the BodyBugg and I really like it. The main thing I like is that I am very competitive and by keeping track of what I am really doing throughout the day it encourages me to do a little bit more. On the days I don't wear it I don't exercise as much and I eat more (like yesterday :explode: )

148904.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • mpdpratima
    mpdpratima Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I may break down and get one....keep up the good work on your weight loss journey.