Feelin' good...

Options
Hey y'all, I'm Glenn. I'm originally from Metairie, LA (just outside New Orleans). I live just outside San Antonio, TX now. I was in the Air Force for 7 years. I was in relatively good shape when I got out. However, stress and long work hours (and lack of motivation) have packed on the pounds. I let myself gain about 100lbs over the last 7 years. It's not something I'm proud of, but I'm working to fix that. I bought a Bowflex TreadClimber (Model: TC-5000) about 6 weeks ago and have been using it religiously the entire time that I've owned it. It's at the foot of my bed which makes it super convenient to get a quality workout before work and before my kiddo gets up for school. I've always known the right way to eat, but just never did it because I couldn't work out when I wanted to do it. Being able to work out in the a.m. has been a complete game changer in my life. I was the person who never looked at a salad, much less actually ate one. Now I find myself craving them. I cannot believe how much my attitude has changed over the last 5-6 weeks. A friend turned me on to this site and I'm even more excited now. Since I bought my TreadClimber and began eating properly, I've lost 25lbs and feel amazing. I have a newfound sense of confidence and energy. Now I get to track my progress on this site. My goal is to get back to around 220lbs, which was obese according to the Air Force and completely ridiculous. I looked like I was wasting away at that weight.

Please feel free to reply, if you like. I look forward to networking with plenty of like-minded people on this site. Follow your goals and see the bigger picture. Eat less...move around more. :wink:

Replies

• 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    Congrats on your loss! Wishing you much luck in your journey....I know you will succeed! :smile: