20lbs lost with hopefully pics

Options
2»

Replies

• dejatyja
    dejatyja Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Seeing results makes it all worth while. Keep it up! I can't wait to see my own results
  • th1nkth1nmama
    th1nkth1nmama Posts: 158
    Options
    you look great!! keep going!!!
  • juicemoogan
    juicemoogan Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Wow.. there is a big difference!!
    way to go sexy momma!
  • shamrck44
    shamrck44 Posts: 91
    Options
    Good job! You are getting great results, I see a difference.
  • angeleh8
    angeleh8 Posts: 15
    Options
    You look how I look now in the beginning! You can totally see a difference - that makes me excited!
  • cspong
    cspong Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    WOW! Huge difference! Good job!!

You're my motivation right now *bookmark* :D
  • claresusan
    claresusan Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    So very proud of you Shells, the difference is amazing! Thrilled that you are my friend on this wonderful journey to health :):flowerforyou:
  • jazzylopez
    jazzylopez Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You are doing a fabulous job!! Keep it up!! :)
  • redlady0323
    Options
    You look good! Great job!
  • shellsy0424
    shellsy0424 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Thank you, I feel good and that's what is most important. I am no supermodel for sure but doing pretty good with this lifestyle change. My husband saw these pictures and actually said wow, that is a big difference. I guess because he sees me everyday the change wasn't realized til he saw the photos of before and now.
  • Agarcia8587
    Agarcia8587 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm 229 I see myself n kinda similar body just u wrt blessed more on top..I want to go to at least 190. Im 5'5. .what is ur bmr. How many calories did. U eat. Pls help iv been here 30 days n haven't seen to much chg.
  • shellsy0424
    Options
    Great job! I'm 229 I see myself n kinda similar body just u wrt blessed more on top..I want to go to at least 190. Im 5'5. .what is ur bmr. How many calories did. U eat. Pls help iv been here 30 days n haven't seen to much chg.

My bmr says 1605 but I eat around 13-1400 only. I never eat under 1200, but never over 1400. I log absolutely everything, and I have been exercising every day. I walk around 7.2 kilometers very fast every single day. I wear a heart rate monitor so I walk fast enough to keep my heart rate up quite a bit. (oh, 7.2 km is about 4.5 miles if you are from the states). I am also 5'5 and my first goal is to be under 200, so 199. Then my next goal will be about 175, I believe that's what I was when I got married. I might have been a little less but I was MUCH smaller than now. My diary is open, so take a look. I also do not eat back any of my exercise calories burned. People will argue that you should, but I don't. I look at it like this, I change my eating and calories I eat so I lose weight. I exercise to lose fat, and tone up. So far it is working, but I guess when I plateau which is inevitable I will re-evaluate.
  • luvinmefirst
    luvinmefirst Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Good job. Keep up the great work!
  • shellsy0424
    Options
    thank you:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!