Chinese food

Options
Had chinese food at midnight how much of a bad thing was this ? How much fat will i put on as ice been doing good

Replies

• tp7even
    tp7even Posts: 15
    Options
    Didnt eat anything from 12 pm either
  • seamonkey789
    seamonkey789 Posts: 233
    Options
    It's not going to wreck anything. Treat it like a cheat day and go back to your normal eating
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    The type of food and time you ate it don't tell me anything. How far over your goal were you and what is your normal deficit? It takes 3500 calories over your maintenance to gain a pound, so unless you go over frequently, you don't have anything to worry about.

Takeout Chinese food does tend to have a lot of sodium, so you may see a temporary gain from water retention.
  • leslisa
    leslisa Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    And a lot of grease. But I agree with the above one cheat day once in a while doesn't mean you fell off the boat, you're just rocking it a little for fun :laugh:
  • rpphillip
    rpphillip Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Drink a lot of water to flush all the sodium and msg from your body! when going to WW years ago we would eat chinese food alest 3 day befor weight in day to make sure we got rid of all the water weight !:bigsmile:
  • ElHombre23
    ElHombre23 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I been dying for house special fried rice Chinese food...but afraid of the damage that sucker is gonna create...so i'm waiting for my next big cheat day to let it all out... :glasses:
  • rmwinters
    rmwinters Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Were you drinking????? Won't count at all then. : )