Slow Losers

Options
I thought we might introduce each other. This will probably be filled with people trying to lose the last 20 or so pounds. One way or another, we're lucky to lose four pounds in any given month.

You know who you are ... Say hi and share your BMI, current loss trends, and exercise/meal plan. Maybe we can compare notes.

My BMI is 26.2 and lose about one pound every ten days with a 250 calorie deficit. I have to eat all my exercise calories or risk gaining/stalling.

For exercise I'm finishing off my last week of P90X, after which I'll be doing Turbo Jam with ballet conditioning. Right now my micronutrients are set to 50/30/20 and I'll be switching to 40/30/30 after next week.

Replies

• mxhelili
    mxhelili Posts: 33
    Options
    i've been trying to lose 5 lbs for the past 3 months and i havent budged. i weigh 120, rarely go as far down as 118, but have not seen the golden 115lbs. my bmi is 21. i'm not overweight, i just want to get rid of some unnecessary fat. while my bmi seems healthy, i have 24% fat percentage, which is a bit high. anyway, bmi doesnt tell the full story. i think my problem is not doing enough exercise...
  • Zara11
    Zara11 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Hmmm. I'm on a calorie deficit that ranges from 250-500.
    I try to exercise 4x a week, though this last week has been awful.
    My BMI is 22.2
    Haven't lost in a month, but I've lost at LEAST one inch.
    I need to watch the snacking, curb the sugar cravings and up the exercise.