Girls with arm tattoos?

Options
kb_CG_wife
kb_CG_wife Posts: 181 Member
Hey ya'll. My husband is getting me a new tattoo for my birthday. I already have four but I can hide them all if I choose to. I'm now considering getting my new one on my upper arm. Probably on the back of, or inside of my tricep. I do think that the bicep tattoo on females is a bit butch, so it wouldn't go there.

What are your thoughts on arm tattoos on girls?

Show pictures too if you want. I love to see ink, and I'd post pics of mine too if I knew how.

Replies

• interceptor311
    interceptor311 Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    Love love love it!
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    A lot of my girl mates have full sleeves :) and it is the most sexiest thing ever!
  • kb_CG_wife
    kb_CG_wife Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    A lot of my girl mates have full sleeves :) and it is the most sexiest thing ever!

Girls with sleeves are sexy! I want sleeves very badly! However, I can only start with one tattoo right now, and I have a very good job that just so happens to be anti-tattoo (whatever, so dumb). So I'm wondering where to get this next one where it won't look trashy being the only arm tattoo.
  • paulalynell
    paulalynell Posts: 32
    Options
    I plan to get sleeves, right now I am finishing my back and my chest....If you plan on adding to it at some point you might consider what you are getting and what area would best suite it. I think the inner is always a good place to start especially if you are trying to keep them hidden.
  • spynoodle
    spynoodle Posts: 404
    Options
    I love tattoos. Almost my whole back is covered. I, personally, would never get any that I couldn't cover up at work. The whole job this is important and people WILL judge you based on it whether it's right, or not. Again, just my opinion.
  • 05HeatherLouise05
    05HeatherLouise05 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Butch??
    Blush1.jpg
  • paulalynell
    paulalynell Posts: 32
    Options
    Butch??
    Blush1.jpg

I don't think so! But then again I have an owl and 2 pistols on my chest HaHa
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Depends completely on the girl, and the tattoo...but when they come together...

Magic time!

:wink:
  • will010574
    will010574 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! Sleeves are sexy!
  • shannoninBC
    shannoninBC Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I love them. I am considering a quarter sleeve at some point.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    IMG_0035.jpg

IMG_0060.jpg

IMG_9660.jpg
  • butterflygurl49651
    Options
    Hey ya'll. My husband is getting me a new tattoo for my birthday. I already have four but I can hide them all if I choose to. I'm now considering getting my new one on my upper arm. Probably on the back of, or inside of my tricep. I do think that the bicep tattoo on females is a bit butch, so it wouldn't go there.

What are your thoughts on arm tattoos on girls?

Show pictures too if you want. I love to see ink, and I'd post pics of mine too if I knew how.

Im not butch lol I have a tattoo on my lower part of my arm just above my wrist, get it where you want to you are the one that has to live with it for the rest of your life :) this is my first tattoo that i cant cover in the summer I have 6

Good luck!
  • Asiral
    Asiral Posts: 133
    Options
    Well, I have birds on the back of my shoulder that go down my arm about 4 inches. I can cover it up wearing a regular t-shirt. But it shows when I wear shirts that have cap-like sleeves. I personally dont care what anyone thinks of my birds. They mean something to ME and thats what matters. Go for it if you want it!
  • BubbleGumKisses
    BubbleGumKisses Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    my only tattoos r words on my inner wrists.... i dont have pics of em, but its nothing a bracelet and a watch couldnt cover.... my 60 yr old mother just got a celtic knot braid around her wrist... and she's a nurse working at a retirement home... she puts her watch over it...
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    IMG_0035.jpg

IMG_0060.jpg

IMG_9660.jpg

BEAUTIFUL and tasteful. I think on the right girl and when the work is great quality as well, it looks very beautiful.
  • thejen75
    thejen75 Posts: 90
    Options
    Here is mine - my first one -got it in March - My Pisces sign with Hibiscus flowers.. I LOVE IT. :)
  • beccadaniixox
    beccadaniixox Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    It deff depends on that tattoo!
    My best friend got a quote on her arm a month ago.. I just think it looks kind of awkward.
  • AlliecoreXX
    AlliecoreXX Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm too lazy to upload but my 1/2 sleeve is in my pics :)
  • Julz2586
    Julz2586 Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    IMG_0035.jpg

IMG_0060.jpg

IMG_9660.jpg

SO HOT!! love it!
  • healthylifeforme
    healthylifeforme Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I think something is wrong with me because I feel like the only person alive that doesn't like tattoos! They completely turn me off. Most of my friends have them and several family members. However, I say if you want one, get it. It is your body.