GOODBYE TO ALL OF YOU....

Options
To my "friends" Excess Fats, Sodas, Beer, McDonald's, Krispy Kreme, Cakes, Ice Cream, Chips etc. In all those years that we've been together, you all were there for me whenever I cry & needed some comfort. In fact you all gave me enough comfort that I was always hanging out with you guys. You Excess Fat have been my long time "bestfriend" for the past 15 years, we've been through thick & thin so I "appreciate" you for that. However lately you made me sick, you made me being not able to wear into my pair of jeans & there were many times that my self-esteem went down from nasty comments that you did nothing to help me out except from making me hangout with you & to the rest of "the gang" more.

But now its time for me to go, I know its hard for me to do it but I have been badly wanting to have that six pack abs or a bikini ready body but you guys just kept on pulling me down from that goal. I'm so sorry if I hurt you all but I think this is the best way to do it. Maybe someday I can still hangout with you guys again occassionally but definitely not everyday like we used to do before.

I'm doing this to myself & I hope you do all understand.

Cheers

Jackie

Replies

• ArtGeek22
    ArtGeek22 Posts: 1,429 Member
    Options
    Cheers :drinker:
  • s1lence
    s1lence Posts: 493
    Options
    Awesome!
  • M1chelles5
    M1chelles5 Posts: 107
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: Cheers!!!
  • ryansgram
    ryansgram Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Love it!
  • Maurice1966
    Maurice1966 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    great personification Jackie. btw, we've lost the same amount but I think your % is much higher. Regardless, fantastic result. You're looking fantastic and I'm sure you are feeling wonderful as a result both physically and mentally.
  • george29223
    george29223 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    omg i just seen Krispy Kreme, Cakes, Ice Cream all hunched over and sad i invited them to stay in my spare room .hummmm i dont see what harm they could cause there kinda cute .........
  • myjourney2
    myjourney2 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Love it!
  • Sues1824
    Sues1824 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Love this so true. You have done a fantastic job
  • 05HeatherLouise05
    05HeatherLouise05 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Yay! :drinker:
    Occasionally is good, you can still be friends, but long distance ones :tongue:
  • katydid25
    katydid25 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Cheers!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Smell ya later buffalo wings and cheesecake!!! I'm sorry I didn't mean it I take it all back I love you!!! I just need to see you much less often!!!!!
  • grimm1974
    grimm1974 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Krispy Kreme is still worth a late night booty call every now and again. Just saying.
  • fmbomzo
    fmbomzo Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Love it!!!

But I run a Krispy Kreme Rescue Center. I take in all unclaimed, lost Krispy Kreme varieties.
  • riskiestlavonn
    riskiestlavonn Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Haha! Nice girl.
  • candctaber
    candctaber Posts: 274
    Options
    You can do it!!! Remember you can have a small visit once in awhile and it be OK. Best of luck to you on your journey!:drinker:
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    You Can Do It!!
  • ambitious01
    ambitious01 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I'm feeling it. Goodbye icecream and candy. I'll just see you on very special occasions.:smile:
  • leslturn8
    leslturn8 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I said goodbye last wednesday and every tuesday i have maccas for tea and i went to bed last night going omg i didnt have maccas......farewell 3 year tradition!! :bigsmile:
  • SJgoertzen
    SJgoertzen Posts: 2
    Options
    You are so funny.....