Chocolate NSV

Options
arctiknitter
arctiknitter Posts: 119 Member
A few days ago someone gave me a BIG chocolate bar and it's been burning a hole in my desk drawer ever since. Today I finally gave in and had one serving (and logged it!).
Later on, I opened that drawer to get something out, saw the chocolate bar and realized that I didn't want it at all! I was totally satisfied with the one serving instead of eating the whole thing and then feeling sick for hours.
Progress is being made!

Replies

• dejatyja
    dejatyja Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Good for you. That is definitely progress.
  • butterflylover527
    butterflylover527 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Wish I was to that point. That's awesome, congrats!!!!
  • jsapninz
    jsapninz Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    That is a HUGE NSV. Congratulations!!! Keep it up!! :drinker:
  • osewcute
    osewcute Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    As a chocoholic, I understand what a TRULY INCREDIBLE nsv this is! Good for you!! (and I can totally empathize with that sick feeling after eating too much sweets)
  • bryansaums
    bryansaums Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Pardon my French, but Jesus, that is so friggin' hard to do...I am a full scale chocolate junkie so I really admire your fortitude. And eating until you get sick...my specialty. I inherited that from my Dad. Exercise is never the problem for me, pie hole intake is...that's why MFP helps...it makes it eating, not pie hole stuffing. Thanks for the post...glad to know there're kindred spirts out there makin' it happen!
  • mogriff1
    mogriff1 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    When I crave chocolate I eat a small square or two of dark chocolate (72-88%). I don't feel sick afterwards plus there are many health benefits!
  • ClareB13
    ClareB13 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Such a fantastic achievement - I'm so proud of you :)
  • sharrig
    sharrig Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Oooh i wish i was there to eat it for you, since you don't want any more! Hehe. Actually i have been staying away from chocolate a bit more than usual, except skinny cow low fat chocolate ice cream. It does the trick for my sweet tooth and might even contaun calcium! @mogriff1, The dark chocolate square method is also a personal favorite of mine! Delicious, satisfying, healthy and not too much sugar.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!