Work Out DVD

Options
I purchased the Melt It Off program by Mitch Gaylord and if your looking for something to add to your routine this is a very good and inexpensive program.

I work nights so I spotted the informercial and actually watched it because I remember Mitch from the Olympics anyway I bought the program. It comes with one DVD that has a message from him and a second DVD that has the follwoing:

60 minute workout - Melt
40 minute workout - Sculpt & Burn
20 minute ab workout
10 minute workout - 10 moves

It also comes with a 2 pound ball that is the core of all the workouts. I have to say that it is a really good work with 3 levels (beginner, intermediate & advance) along with being easy to follow. The program cost me $31 because I added priority processing and I would recommed it to my fellow MFP friends.

Of course when you go to buy the program they offer more DVD's and a 4 & 6 pound ball but you of course don't need to purchase anything else. You can find weighted work out balls at Walmart, ****'s or Target for cheapier.

Anyway, I thought I would share this information with you. I currently have added it to my routine which includes the 30 Day Shred and Bow Flex Treadclimber. I'm working up to starting the P90X program I purchased :laugh: .