Hi! :)

Options
My name is Shelby. I'm 19 and I'll be 20 in less than a month. My current weight is 261 and my goal weight to reach by August is 200. Does anyone think this is a realistic goal? I will be starting my fourth semester of college at that time and it will also be around my boyfriend and I's 5 year anniversary and I want too look GOOD. (We don't see each other often because of distance, so I want it to be a surprise for him. We'll see each other June 3rd and after that not until the end of the summer.) I don't want to get my hopes up, but I have my settings set for losing 2 pounds a week and it says that in just five weeks I will be in the 230's, but I don't know how correct this system is yet. I just started on Sunday. Has anyone else lost a good amount of weight in just three months? If it's unrealistic, please tell me. I just want some hope that I'll at least look good around that time. Also, for losing weight quickly and in a healthy way, please leave any tips on that. :) Thank you and I hope to meet some good supportive friends and gain motivation from many of you. So many lovely success stories, I can't wait to be one of my own!

Replies

• Superchikanthem
    Superchikanthem Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    You can always add me as a friend! I am on everyday logging and making sure that I stay on track! I would love to help you out to!
  • shelby_carroll
    Options
    Aw, that'll be great! I'll add you right now! :)
  • CricketWhiskers
    CricketWhiskers Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    200lb by August is a pretty lofty goal but if you really dig deep you may be able to reach it! I started off at 282lb and I'm just now into the 230's so it's absolutely do-able! I'm a college student too and I bet our weight journeys will be pretty similar! Add me if you'd like!
  • shelby_carroll
    Options
    I just want my weight loss to be quite noticeable by then. I can't wait to start seeing results in the months to come! :) Thank you so much for your welcoming response. I'll add you and we can keep in touch on everything! I bet you're correct in us having similar journeys. :)