Greetings Everyone!!!!!

Options
Hi All, This is my first time here. I have been a "fat girl" to everyone around me all my life. Always getting teased and all that name callings. All my previous attempts at weigh loss have failed cos the weight always come back to haunt me. At 162 cm and 70kg, i have finally decided to not count on slimming centres and weigh loss pills and try instead to change my lifestyles. I am keeping my fingers crossed and turning to Fitness Pal members for motivation and inspiration.

This is my first week into a new, healthier lifestyle. You are all my inspirations...

Replies

• msm3
    msm3 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi there! This is my first time posting a message on this board. I have only joined July 2/09 and I am happy to be here. I think this website is great. There is some work initially building your food data when you can't find it but there is also plenty you can find. Seeing what you are consuming on a daily basis has been motivational in keeping me on track not just on what I am eating but also exercising. When you know you have eaten more than you should have, you can go for a walk or jog and it may just be enough to put in the clear. Hope you find it as helpful as I have!
    Welcome aboard and keep being inspired!
  • simsusan
    simsusan Posts: 6
    Options
    Thx msm3, i will do that. Let's make things right in our life, one wrong at a time.
  • sineadm09
    sineadm09 Posts: 113
    Options
    welcome sim!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love this site if you don't already. I :heart: it here. This site is so motivational, helpful, supportive, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: