I am new here, but old at this.

Options
Hello everyone! I am excited to get my weight loss back on track. I never dieted before, but did count calories - I eat what I want, but in moderation. I had lost 22 lbs, but felt a little TOO confident, therefore I gained back almost all but 9 lbs of it, so instead of waiting to get back to zero, I am taking this back into my own hands again, and I will lose all the 35 that I intended to lost in the first place. I just need some support from others out there that may feel the same way I do. EVERYTHING helps :)

Replies

• matthewpday89
    Options
    I understand how you feel. I recently lost 20lbs, but I stopped dieting and exercising and have gained back 30lbs.... My weight is up 40 lbs in a little over a year, and I need to get back down to where I was. I have just now created my account, and I'm sure that support will definitely help make the process easier.
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    hello.gif

Welcome to both of you. You'll love it here!
  • sineadm09
    sineadm09 Posts: 113
    Options
    welcome :love:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love this site if you don't already. I :heart: it here. This site is so motivational, helpful, supportive, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • funnygirl09
    Options
    Oh my gosh, thanks you guys. Wow, I am literally flabbergasted (minus the flab hehe) that so many people are so supportive here... it makes it easier to keep coming back. If anyone wants to add me as a friend feel free, I just don't want to start adding people in case some don't like it.

Thanks for all the kind words, I plan on kicking *kitten* and sticking to this hehe