Ladies it is possible to lose belly fat after having kids!

Options
13»

Replies

• mrsejennings
    mrsejennings Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Guys let me correct this, the first picture was taken March 10th, not April 10th. I just noticed that I accidentaly put the wrong date....anyways Thank you so much and boooooo to the negative people. Eating low carbs is not a bad thing, geeez! Before I started this diet I was pre diabetic, and now my sugar levels are perfect. So iis low carb such a bad thing at all? Didn't think so. I never kept my diary private on purpose, I just never changed it to public since starting MFP. This is sometimes what my day consist of, food wise. Breakfast: 3 hard boiled eggs without the yolk and a slice of turkey breast. Lunch: baked chicken breast with one slice of tomatoe dinner: steak or porkchop with broccoli. I don't hardly ever snack. I see my dietician weekly and I'm healthy as ever.

I seriously need to get on this egg eating habit. I do well with the meats/veggies. I feel FULLER with out the carbs. Something about our bodies crave carbs, once you break that carb addiction its easier to eat this way folks. I don't like eating many fruits because it makes me even more hungry! I think once we start listening to our bodies, things just get easier. Good Job on this.
  • 0622cameron
    0622cameron Posts: 49
    Options
    Congrats you look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!