no progress

Options
shocke
shocke Posts: 14 Member
1 month and absolutely no change in terms of weightloss and I have been really good wacthing every thing I eat as well as excercising.
1200 calories a day
why ?

Replies

• BeautyAndTheGeeks
    Options
    Well your diary isn't open and you haven't really given much information, but it could very well be that you aren't eating the right foods to get you to your goals or maybe you aren't eating enough to fuel whatever workout you may be doing. It could be many different things, but no one can help you based on the little information you've given.
  • naalki
    naalki Posts: 26
    Options
    Hi,I had the same until someone said 1200 is not enough for me.So I had to increase my cals(in my case 170 more plus at least 190 with exercise) first week I did that i lost 1.6 kg.Or some people say you have to watch your Sodium,if that is too high it holds the water in your body.I am not a Professional so i don't want to give you any advise,just telling you what worked for me.
  • mccarol1956
    mccarol1956 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    There are many reasons you are not losing. You may not be eating enough, or exercising enough, you may be gaining muscle, and losing fat! How are your clothes fitting? Did you take your measurements? Are they changing?

There are many many posts on here that may help you! May I suggest the posts on eating more to lose?

If you read all this it should help you tremendously! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/3088-eating-for-future-you